Pregame: Illinois vs Missouri, Saturday, December 22nd, 7:00pm CT, BTN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Charge your phone.
3514B4D6-52F7-461C-AAAA-4F8628BC9EF7.jpeg

You play a basketball game. After the game is over, you say the winner wanted it more. Done.

And then you say the loser "quit".

Bonus points for claiming that you can tell who is a "winner" and who "quit" by body language in a random bunch of 3 second close ups.

Do they though? Georgetown matched our speed, Iowa St matched our speed, Xavier matched our speed. And they all did it better than us.

We absolutely should want to run and turn this into a track meet instead of a heavyweight fight. They are more comfortable playing slow, they turn the ball over a lot, and we have a major guard advantage. It's a perfect storm for us if we can limit the fouls.

"Offer" is a flexible word. He was likely approached about the job, whether or not it was direct, and whether or not we were seriously interested. There were certainly people on this board that wanted him, although I think the consensus was that his ability to land talent was well past his ability to coach it. Personally, I wasn't a fan, but there's no doubt he can recruit.
I was told by someone close to the program that Martin was hard after the job early on , but wasn’t on Illinois’ short list.

ILL in IA

Iowa City
I'd be willing to bet Giorgi gets into it with Tilmon tonight. Double T. TF has another TF game and we win.

Lets beat Misery!!! GO ILLINI!
definitely hyped for the game tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.