Pregame: Illinois vs Rutgers, Saturday, November 2nd, 2:30pm CT, BTN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. 10 pages of pregame for Rutgers. My daughter an iu alum says that Illinois gives me just enough. Must be same for you guys.

Deleted member 645583

D
Friday night, two martinis in:

illinois 107.53
Rutgers minus 17

Go Illini!
With olives? Shaken, stirred? Gin, vodka? Bond style? Please be specific! I'm sitting in my recliner with bottlle of Tanqueray in one hand and dry vermouth in the other - ice and jar of olives in between. Suddenly I'm immobile! I remember a joke my parents used to tell after their Friday night craziness way back: the punchline was "I had tee many martoonies!" God bless them.

GO ILLINOISANS! Go Dre!

Let's go bowling, Illini!

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 645583

D
Should be Illinoisans! Lets keep it simple: ILLINI! (Cut out this NW crap: Chicago's BIG 10 team). But one thing is true: NW is Evanston's team.

Illinifan533

Normal, Illinois
Did they release the uniforms yet?

I could have sworn that it was posted on Twitter but now I don't see anything. Don't remember the helmet color but if the post I saw was for tomorrow's game then it will be blue unis, orange pants.

BZuppke

Plainfield
With olives? Shaken, stirred? Gin, vodka? Bond style? Please be specific! I'm sitting in my recliner with bottlle of Tanqueray in one hand and dry vermouth in the other - ice and jar of olives in between. Suddenly I'm immobile! I remember a joke my parents used to tell after their Friday night craziness way back: the punchline was "I had tee many martoonies!" God bless them.

GO ILLINOISANS! Go Dre!

Let's go bowling, Illini!
Gin of course. Bombay. Up with regular olives. Shaken, but stirred is fine. Go frillini. Uh, eh you know, the boys in orange and blue. 🤪

Buy a program or print off a roster with jersey numbers. This will be one of those fun games where others are bored but you will enjoy watching guys deep on the depth chart.

Deleted member 645583

D
This is a big ILLINI day on BTN. Thanks, Dan, for the info: b-ball at 11:30. Then, all of a sudden, a new Illinois Football Classic: ILL vs. WIS; then the main event: ILL vs. Rutgers at 2:30.

Nice publicity; take advantage with a BIG win.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.