Redbox Bowl Game Thread: Illinois vs Cal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cal is also a shell of themselves health wise. Gonna be interesting to watch.

I'm trying to stay positive, but I just can't, with Imatorbhebhe and Hansen out. Those two are so important for this team.

I'm trying to stay positive, but I just can't, with Imatorbhebhe and Hansen out. Those two are so important for this team.

Cal is playing without Ashtyn Davis, one of the better safeties in the country and in an odd twist his backup isn’t playing either. Both teams are limping to the finish.

skyIdub

Winged Warrior
Win or die with everyone on the injured list!

anyone trying the stream? mine isnt working

Illini_1979

Oregon
anyone trying the stream? mine isnt working
Mine isn't working either. I think in my case it might be caused by the latest update to Chrome which blocks Flash and Comcast/Xfinity uses Flash on their streams.

Update: The stream link Dan posted at the top of this thread works OK for me.

Last edited:
In case you missed it, Reams isn’t injured. He was suspended for violating team rules.

Mine isn't working either. I think in my case it might be caused by the latest update to Chrome which blocks Flash and Comcast/Xfinity uses Flash on their streams.
saved me! switched to safari from chrome. kids watching mother goose club. argh!

Amazing. Give their QB all the time in the world against the zone, and he hits a wide open receiver. Put some pressure on the QB, and he has to make a quick throw. Remarkable!

Status
Not open for further replies.