Redbox Bowl Game Thread: Illinois vs Cal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 29907

D
Love, Love, Love Barker! He has great hands - thats a very tough catch at the thigh from that short distance.

And Kudos for showing the joy off the field instead of on and a 15 yard penalty.

ivwilsoniv

Aurora, IL
So far good game plan by Rod. I like it. Peters makes such a big difference with his arm, legs, and game processing. And the wrinkle of One playing some backfield is a good touch.

P.S. Is Barker an NFL prospect?

I missed the beginning and fast forward to catch up so sorry if I missed it, but what's up with the formations? Is it related to the WR situation?

So far good game plan by Rod. I like it. Peters makes such a big difference with his arm, legs, and game processing. And the wrinkle of One playing some backfield is a good touch.

Barker is a Florida kid, by the way.

We can run the ball effectively if we get our looks. We need to keep Brandon on the move and keep mixing in the pass game outside in order to ensure we get those looks.

Depends on how a team wants to use him. I feel like he needs to lose a little weight and get faster, but I think he could play in the NFL.

Would love to see Williams utilized much like an Edelman/Sproles type...limited play so far, but man he has some moves and speed.

Deleted member 746654

D
Our TE's and RB's have to play a big role in passing game today

skyIdub

Winged Warrior
I'm excited to see Peters after the off season with his nose in Rod's offense. Healthy receivers and a solid line and next year will be fun too.

If IW grows and plants himself at #2 then there could be some exciting options.

Status
Not open for further replies.