Redbox Bowl Game Thread: Illinois vs Cal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, we need to take it right down the field and score again. No falling way behind.

That’s actually a crappy call, need to let them play right there but it’s moot. Nice work Donny!

Defense looks like garbage
The DB's especially Brown do not seem to know where to be. Brown was totally out of position on the tight end td and let the receiver go free on the long pass when he had no help on that side.
Pass interference by Cal on every pass play except the overthrow, even the commentators are pro Cal. Do we have a chance against these refs.

I'm glad we got to 6 wins. The lack of depth at the moment is pretty wild. Hope we get everyone back full strength next year and some nice surprises from young guys.

MoCoMdIllini

Montgomery County, Maryland
The DB's especially Brown do not seem to know where to be. Brown was totally out of position on the tight end td and let the receiver go free on the long pass when he had no help on that side.
Pass interference by Cal on every pass play except the overthrow, even the commentators are pro Cal. Do we have a chance against these refs.
The announcer mismatch is probably going to doom this Illini squad for sure.

That was 100% on Brandon. Not a great throw. He hits him in stride and it’s 7.

I don’t disagree but that’s not what I’m pointing out. Casey doesn’t appear to hit that route correctly, he breaks up a half-full yard too late and as such he’s a fingertip away. Josh, a more precise route runner, gets there.

Retro62

North Bethesda, Maryland
This would be a great time for Brown to rip off a big run...or two...or...many.

Status
Not open for further replies.