Redbox Bowl Game Thread: Illinois vs Cal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. One wonders why you wait 3 1/2 quarters to finally become aggressive after how everything you did before wasn't working. Mind boggling.
So aggressive we got a fumble recovery, but these Cal refs made the wrong call and no review.

Man that one is tough. That route was there. Brandon needs to stick and drive that ball 10 out of 10. Learning moment for him.

That should have been targeting. There was contact to the head while the kick-catcher was defenseless.

Man that one is tough. That route was there. Brandon needs to stick and drive that ball 10 out of 10. Learning moment for him.

Again, he got hit on the throw. The OL needs to come off the outside rusher on the stunt and take the inside guy. He does that and it’s a TD.

Flag. Flag. Flag. Flag. Flag. Flag. Flag. Flag. Flag. Flag. Flag. Flag.

I think that is all the flags thrown in us

Again, he got hit on the throw. The OL needs to come off the outside rusher on the stunt and take the inside guy. He does that and it’s a TD.

Yeah, he got hit because he doesn’t stick and drive. Donny is open at the top of that route. That ball was out WAY too late.

Time to start teaching defenders to go for players knees now. Weird how that used to be considered dirty, but now screw it tear more players knees. Targeting ruins the game, but hey at least our targeting wasn’t as bad as Ohio St lol

Right. I’m sure most players would like their knees so they can continue to play the game they love and maybe make millions. But they can’t make their own decisions. Liberty taken away. I’m sure they’d rather have ability to walk and throw caution to the wind on an occasional blow to the head. Not everyone puts a gun to the head because of a few blows to the head.

Yeah, he got hit because he doesn’t stick and drive. Donny is open at the top of that route. That ball was out WAY too late.

No, he got hit because a basic stunt was run and our LG didn’t pick it up properly. Yes, he could have gotten it out maybe a little earlier, but he didn’t have that much time.

Status
Not open for further replies.