Rob Jordan has passed away

Hoppy2105

Little Rock, Arkansas
Just devastating news. Thoughts and prayers to the Jordan family.

chiefini

Rockford, Illinois
This is so very sad. We met Rob a few times, talked with him at Scotty’s, even sat behind him, his wife, and daughter at the Northwestern game. He was ALWAYS positive, even in heart wrenching defeat. He was also the biggest supporter of Illinois basketball there could be. Our thoughts and prayers are with AJ and his family. Rob will be missed by Illini Nation...

Rest In Peace Rob. Happy you were able to see your son get to play out his Illini career.

Prayers to the Jordan family on this Father’s Day.

foby

Bonnaroo Land
Very sad. My thoughts and prayers go out to AJ and his family. I very much liked reading his posts, and admired the dedicated father he was.

DReq

Always Illini
Central Illinois
So sad to hear this news. Thoughts go out to AJ and his family. Rob was a good man. AJ will carry that forward.

Deleted member 11241

D
Wow. So sad to hear this. Deepest condolences to Aaron and his family

ivwilsoniv

Aurora, IL
Yeah, this is awful. And combined with the fact that it's Father's Day. So sorry for Aaron and his family.

JFGsCoffeeMug

BU:1 Trash cans:0
Chicago
Rob was one of the good ones. He will be dearly missed. My heart goes out to AJ and the rest of his family.

illiniswish09

Northwest Suburbs
Just wanted to add one more thing... If there’s anyone that’s bouncing back strong from this, it’s Aaron Jordan. And he’s gonna uplift those close to him in pain.