Ross-Ade Stadium Question

Has anyone been to Purdue before? I went in 2015 for the Bill Cubit Beatdown. I'm looking at going this year and am tempted to get tickets in the family zone. Public tickets there are $20 and "Youth" are only $10 w/ no fee for them.

Has anyone sat in that area? If you are in one of the first rows, can you see over the players? Does anyone have an idea what Purdue defines as a Youth? Does my 14 year old qualify?

Their website is beyond crappy. I am going to send them an email with my questions as well, but figured someone here may know.

I wouldn't sit in one of the first few rows that far down. We were there for our high school game a few weeks ago, and I think you'd want to be 6-8 rows up at least. I don't know how they define youth. Two years ago we ended up getting tickets from stubhub that were just as cheap but much better. That was before the Purdue turnaround though.

Thank you. Yeah I was thinking of getting around row 20.

Yeah I'm not sure what to think about prices on the secondary Market. I know scalpers only want ridiculous amounts for tickets, even back in 2015 when both teams were crap.

Thank you. Yeah I was thinking of getting around row 20.

Yeah I'm not sure what to think about prices on the secondary Market. I know scalpers only want ridiculous amounts for tickets, even back in 2015 when both teams were crap.

Check out SeatGeek. Quite a few tickets in the $20 range.

Row 20 is decent, but I'd still go for tickets that aren't in the end zone if you can get them for a similar price.

kcib8130

Parts Unknown
I went 4 years ago with a group and sat in the end zone bleachers for less than $5 a ticket. seats weren't bad. It snowed and was cold the whole game, so we watched the finish at BWW!