Rutgers 35, Illinois 24 POSTGAME

Dan

Admin
[youtube]oxoB-yIK9mI[/youtube]
[youtube]OP8H0z8Vy9s[/youtube]
orange-koolaid-02.jpg

Last edited:
Our linebackers are very bad in space they killed us with the counter allday. We need more athletes at that position

SampsonRelpenk

Edwardsville, IL
Coaches: You'll get PT as a freshman!
Recruits: That's good!
Coaches: ...in a loss to Rutgers.
Recruits: That's bad.

The remainder of this season is basically six spring games. Who flashes big play potential? Who looks like a good fit for the scheme the coaches want to run? Stuff like that. But not exactly appointment television.

We have officially moved from hopeful to delusional that things will get significantly better. This has been Illinois football for 20 years! This is Illinois football now! There is no reason to believe that this won't be Illinois football into the future.

*tapping out*

Looking forward to November 10th.

Rutgers beats us on our field, IU giving Michigan a game, Purdue and Minny looking much improved....IL in the basement by a mile, and what’s most disturbing is that we appear to b regressing!

What's really hard is watching Indiana get better, Purdue get better, now Rutgers get better, and we wallow around at the bottom. I know it's early in the process, but it gets really old. College football can be so much fun......

Deleted member 173571

D
Marchese

Why did he start? He was responsible for giving up 3 TDs

IlliniMed

Lillington, N.C.
What's really hard is watching Indiana get better, Purdue get better, now Rutgers get better, and we wallow around at the bottom. I know it's early in the process, but it gets really old. College football can be so much fun......

Honestly , can you stop? Stop being thick headed. We are 2 years our from any progress and we ALL knew this

Honestly , can you stop? Stop being thick headed. We are 2 years our from any progress and we ALL knew this

I know I know. But I've been thru this so many times and it never works out long term. People say we just need that special coach. We've already had that special coach - unfortunately is was in the 1920's.

Rutgers beats us on our field, IU giving Michigan a game, Purdue and Minny looking much improved....IL in the basement by a mile, and what’s most disturbing is that we appear to b regressing!

So sad to see how far Illinois has fallen....maybe we could petition to join the MAC, but I don't think we could win any games there either.

I am at a loss for words...other than "I am at a loss for words."

After Iowa last week, I thought I saw some promise. we had 400 yards on offense against a team that, without looking it up, held Penn State to less.

But except for that, I'm at a loss for words. I'm not turning on Lovie because, well, I'm not ready to give up yet. Hope springs eternal in the Illini breast. But with everyone else getting better, why can't we? How many times can we say "freshmen"? I know, patience. Seriously, just some theraputic whining here.

Hey, how about that library!

IlliniMed

Lillington, N.C.
I am at a loss for words...other than "I am at a loss for words."

After Iowa last week, I thought I saw some promise. we had 400 yards on offense against a team that, without looking it up, held Penn State to less.

But except for that, I'm at a loss for words. I'm not turning on Lovie because, well, I'm not ready to give up yet. Hope springs eternal in the Illini breast. But with everyone else getting better, why can't we? How many times can we say "freshmen"? I know, patience. Seriously, just some theraputic whining here.

Hey, how about that library!

This is literally his first class that he owns. Your post is so woe is me that I won’t respond to it because we all knew this coming into the season. Get back to me in 2 years if we are still like this

Ubermensch

BOOM! Feed my ego.
This is literally his first class that he owns. Your post is so woe is me that I won’t respond to it because we all knew this coming into the season. Get back to me in 2 years if we are still like this

I won't respond to your post. This is me not responding to your post.

Dan

Admin
[YOUTUBE]FaKPFHGGvPs[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]0EeqUnbqYkQ[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]Rjqr7bL65Ak[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]ZKsF_t65vh8[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]9em9pHyWqHk[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]5UstzwAUZ3k[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]BZMWb33UKcI[/YOUTUBE]