Signing Day 2017

FT35

Naperville
th

What a coup!! Get us Robbins and man, I am ecstatic. Have to think this eliminates us from DeBose, but I am A-OK with that with Roundtree in the fold. Great job staff!!

illynifan34

That's a winner!!
OH
I look at the rankings and offer list and I wonder what all the excitement is about. Fill me in.

EJ33

San Francisco
Just an outstanding job filling this class with quality guys on the OL and DL. The absolute best indicator of a brighter future. :clappy: :shield:

FT35

Naperville
I look at the rankings and offer list and I wonder what all the excitement is about. Fill me in.

It's all about what position he plays and his ability to make an impact this fall. This was a big time get.

Pate and Woods can be red shirted and moved to DT.

Legitimate P5 D-Lineman are not easily won, from FL which is a great source of talent, and possibly ready early. Building talent in the trenches was very important, and we really needed DEs. As has been mentioned, Pate projects as a possible future DT, Roundtree is a DE through and through. Plus, he was all but wrapped up for IU and we closed anyway.

t7nich

Central IL
Tons of P5 offers.. Indiana, Michigan St, VA Tech, Louisville, NC State, Cal, Miss St, Syracuse, etc