Super Bowl LIII

With the first quarter ending, it keeps a streak alive where the Patriots have scored no more than 3 points in each of their Super Bowl appearances during the Brady/Belichick era. Last year was the first time they scored any points in the 1st quarter of a Super Bowl during this era.

Oswego, IL
McVay is not boy wonder. Not impressed when the Rams played the Bears, less impressed now.

While it wasn’t particularly high scoring, I was entertained.

The way the Pats dominated in every aspect except the scoreboard, I felt like I was watching a Bears game.

Even though it finished at 13 to 3, I was pretty much entertained. Gotta believe lowest scoring was Belichek's goal from day one.

Cary, IL
McVay is not boy wonder. Not impressed when the Rams played the Bears, less impressed now.
Yeah, he kinda forgot to run the ball in the 2nd half, despite some decent runs. He put everything on Goff, who was less than spectacular.

Did Vic Fangio expose the Rams’ offense?

Points per game prior to playing the Bears: 35.45
Points per game from Bears game on: 23.86

And that 23.86 average includes a 48-point game against a 4-12 49ers team that had pretty much given up.

near Ogden & Rt 83
the league has a way of catching up to all these young phenoms, be it coaches or players

I think Mahomes is great for the league and seems like a good kid. But he's going to find all his weaknesses will be exposed next year.
Every team that is playing KC next year is going to have 5 months to look at tape and break it down.
iirc, don't the Bears play them next year ?