Thank you to the seniors

Demetri McCamey, Bill Cole, Mike Davis, and Mike Tisdale. I'm sure they would've loved to make it to the second weekend of the tournament to close out their careers. But I'm grateful for the hard work they put in over the last four years, and I'll miss seeing them on the court. I know they've taken heat from the fans at times (like almost all players), but I wanted to take this opportunity to wish them all the best of luck going forward.

Go Illini!!!

Thanks for working hard and representing the university, good luck :thumb:

I know it isn't much, given fanatics' expectations, but at the very least they can hang their hats on an NCAA tournament victory (drubbing really) and that they went down fighting against the possible Tourney Champ.

(They made the third round afterall !!!)

Great job guys.

They had ups and downs but were fun to watch for these past 4 years. For being a last minute group of recruits pretty much, they played well.

Hopefully DMac, Davis and Tisdale can continue their basketball playing careers.

Orange Krush Class of 2013
Stanford, CA
I posted this in the postgame thread but it might be more appropriate here:

That was probably the most into a game I've been in a long time. If any players are reading this, this is one fan's personal thank you. You could have given up after a disappointing, up and down season, but you didn't. You could have gotten a win on Friday, been satisfied and given in to KU tonight, but you didn't. You could have lost this game every time Kansas pushed the lead to 10 instead of fighting back to make it 5 (and a shot or two away from the tie), but you didn't. In a game where we shot 38% to their 52%, and had 7 more fouls, we were right in it all game. That's heart, and no big shot message board fan telling you they're glad you're gone next year can take that away. I don't know about anyone else, but I'm proud to call myself an Illini tonight.

Seniors, thank you for playing hard and representing the university well. I hope each one of you enjoyed your time at the U of I, grew as men, and have wonderful careers wherever they may take you! :alma-mater:

couldn't be more proud of the way we played at the end of the season. thanx dmac, gumby, docta & billy cole!!!! i know it wasn't always pretty, but thanx for letting me come along for the ride!! hope all of you continue to represent yourselves for the rest of your lives!! you will always be part of the ILLINI nation. GOD BLESS THE ILLINI!! can't wait till next year!! should be a LOT of fun!! :thumb:

The camera never lies
Champaign
Class acts all the way around, thank you Seniors! Best of luck to your future endeavors.

Hope you all continue to rep the University well in your future careers. Good luck to you all and thank you for your dedication. I know how hard it is to be an athlete and go to school at U of I.

Tiny Illini
The basement of the Alamo
Thank you seniors...you left it all on the court tonight. Not only have you represented your university well, but hopefully all of you will earn a degree from one of the best institutions of higher learning in the world. Illini Nation loves you! :)

Really, if you think about it, these guys far exceeded expectations. At least 3 of the 4 will be playing for money somewhere. And the fourth will have a degree in Ag Econ. They were also the only guys (with the exception of Keller) for a stretch of three years to see playing time and graduate.
The best of all possible futures to them, and thanks for some great moments over the last 4 years, often with little help.
We'll see you on alumni day!

Not Ideal
San Diego
Thank you Bill Cole, Mike Davis, Mike Tisdale, and Demetri McCamey! :illinois: :clappy:

We will miss you next season, and will need Meyers, Jereme (if here), and Sam to step up into your shoes!

Demetri McCamey, Bill Cole, Mike Davis, and Mike Tisdale. I'm sure they would've loved to make it to the second weekend of the tournament to close out their careers. But I'm grateful for the hard work they put in over the last four years, and I'll miss seeing them on the court. I know they've taken heat from the fans at times (like almost all players), but I wanted to take this opportunity to wish them all the best of luck going forward.

Go Illini!!!
+1000