Thanks For Everything

I want to say to everyone here that I’ve either replied to, argued with or flat out been unbearable to banter with (I know, I know) over the past year that I sincerely appreciate the time and conversation, it meant a lot to a guy stuck in TX for so many years to have an outlet to talk Illini football but with regret I must say that I have taken a position that will no longer allow me to post here.

Take care Illinois Loyalty and no matter what remember what matters most: Basketball sucks, football is everything.

I want to say to everyone here that I’ve either replied to, argued with or flat out been unbearable to banter with (I know, I know) over the past year that I sincerely appreciate the time and conversation, it meant a lot to a guy stuck in TX for so many years to have an outlet to talk Illini football but with regret I must say that I have taken a position that will no longer allow me to post here.

Take care Illinois Loyalty and no matter what remember what matters most: Basketball sucks, football is everything.
I for one am going to miss you alot, please keep in touch an thank you for everything. Ps good luck on the new gig

MoCoMdIllini

Montgomery County, Maryland
Best of luck in your new endeavor and thanks for sharing your insight into the game.

I hope you kill it at your new job! If you decide to make a random post here or there I swear I won’t tell on you to your boss :D

Seriously though, I loved your input. You will be missed!

DReq

Always Illini
Central Illinois
I never got into the discussions with you because you are way over my head but I truly appreciated your sharing your knowledge with us and I learned a lot. Even inspired me to read more about it!

Best of luck in your next steps and thanks for your time here.

Looks up coaching hires all across the country

Good luck in your new gig man (unless you end up across from the orange and blue). Will miss your insight.

Also, ball is life.

I enjoyed learning from what you've written and look forward to your full review. Best of luck in your new job. May it be everything you're hoping for.

Who was that Masked Twangers? :hailtotheorange:
1579537678975.png

Good luck my man. It was nice choppin it up with you.

We've never chatted twanger but I felt compelled to stop by and say good bye and good luck.
39ht5a.png

BananaShampoo

Captain 'Paign
Phoenix, AZ
Definitely going to miss having one more knowledgable voice on here, but at least a couple others have us covered, even if not quite as vocal.

Good luck to you, Twangers.

IlliniReb

Dallas-Fort Worth
Man, just saw this and while happy for Twangers....Very bummed we won’t be getting schematic breakdowns and inside tidbits.
Really learned a lot from you T! Thank you and Godspeed.