The 2010 Memorial Stadium parking lot assignments have come in

A Legend in My Own Mind
Montgomery, IL
I'm in Lot 46 this year...a few steps closer than parking in 48 last year.

The camera never lies
Champaign
Anyone got a map yet? With us media it's like musical chairs every year. Last season we ended up over by Oak andFlorida, not good when you have to carry all of our equipment.

Hmm, this is my first year as a ticket holder not as a student, should there be something in the mail for me when I get home? Or did I have to pay extra for parking...?

Champaign, IL
Photog,
Hopefully they won't put you in Lot 41 (S. of tennis) since the only entrance is off St. Mary's Road and your equipment might cause extra damage to the road. :) Wonder if they included instructions on how to meander around to that lot since St. Mary's is supposed to be closed to most traffic during game days.

This would've been my 3rd year in a row of season tickets... they never sent me any renewal information and it was too late by the time I realised.

:(

Hmm, this is my first year as a ticket holder not as a student, should there be something in the mail for me when I get home? Or did I have to pay extra for parking...?
It's too late this year, but if you'd like a parking pass you need to donate to the Ifund. You can read about the details at fightingillini.com

Bloomington
Lot 32 here. Guess I'm the odd one who prefers the paved lot to the grass.

The camera never lies
Champaign
Thanks KJ, I still do not know where the media will be this year, we were in lot 32 last year.