The Brian Carlwell & Jamar Smith Wreck (with pics) - Jamar charged with DUI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Illini Foot Soldier
bmb777 said:
Chicago sportswriters should worry more about the stench coming out of the baseball stadium on the north side of the city. that and start planning that parade to celebrate 100 years of never winning the world series. that is one parade I would LOVE to attend in Chicago, wearing my Cardinals 2006 world series champions shirt of course.
:( :(

That's a winner!!
OH
bmb777 said:
Chicago sportswriters should worry more about the stench coming out of the baseball stadium on the north side of the city. that and start planning that parade to celebrate 100 years of never winning the world series. that is one parade I would LOVE to attend in Chicago, wearing my Cardinals 2006 world series champions shirt of course.
Whoa, Whoa, Whoa, that brings me out of my compressible flow study bubble, there's a time and a place.....and I'm from Chicago, although since being down here in Champaign, the sports pages are a lot easier to read, I don't like the writers up there either. Ok back on topic.

christ on crutches. i guess if i don't want to miss anything i shouldn't ever have my wisdom teeth ripped out of my head.

speaking of which, novocaine made my lips feel HUGE.

and, vicodin rocks.

and so do the illini.

Southeast IL
illynifan34 said:
Whoa, Whoa, Whoa, that brings me out of my compressible flow study bubble, there's a time and a place.....and I'm from Chicago, although since being down here in Champaign, the sports pages are a lot easier to read, I don't like the writers up there either. Ok back on topic.
there are good teams to cheer for in Chicago. White Sox, Bulls and Bears :)

Southeast IL
blafka said:
christ on crutches. i guess if i don't want to miss anything i shouldn't ever have my wisdom teeth ripped out of my head.

and, vicodin rocks.

and so do the illini.
I had a tooth pulled a couple weeks ago. novocaine does makes your lips or gums feel huge. for like 4 hours afterwards I thought oh that wasn't all that bad. barely hurt at all. then the novocaine wore off and OH MY GOD it hurt then. but vicodin is your friend after having a tooth pulled. and if you break your shoulder like I did last year, then vicodin is even more your friend.

blafka said:

and, vicodin rocks.

and so do the illini.
After my wife had her wisdom teeth extracted, her face swelled up like a medicine ball on steriods. We have this picture of her wrapped in a blanket, standing on the balcony of our first apartment on Queen Ann Hill in Seattle, and she is unrecognizable. We laugh about it now . . .

Which lips? :D

Springfield, IL
Re: The Carlwell & Smith Wreck (with pics)

bmb777 said:
someone shows up at a trauma center, after being involved in a car accident, and if paramedics brought them in, the paramedics tell the doctors the patient had signs of drugs or alcohol use, or if they come in themselves, the doctors see signs or drug or alcohol use(especially if the person also has a head injury like a concussion), the hospital will run a rapid drug urine test, and rapid blood alcohol test. it would be part of the confidential medical records, in which no one could have access to without a warrant.

you show up in a trauma center after being in a car accident and they are going to do X-rays, CT scans and blood tests on you.
The paramedics didn't bring Jamar to the hospital; the cops did...and they would have been in possession of a warrant for a BAC.

OrangeFever said:
After my wife had her wisdom teeth extracted, her face swelled up like a medicine ball on steriods. We have this picture of her wrapped in a blanket, standing on the balcony of our first apartment on Queen Ann Hill in Seattle, and she is unrecognizable. We laugh about it now . . .

Which lips? :D
Orange Fever! DAN! I'm telling! Inappropriate!

:D

I bet CSI will be AWESOME on vicodin.

bmb777 said:
I had a tooth pulled a couple weeks ago. novocaine does makes your lips or gums feel huge. for like 4 hours afterwards I thought oh that wasn't all that bad. barely hurt at all. then the novocaine wore off and OH MY GOD it hurt then. but vicodin is your friend after having a tooth pulled. and if you break your shoulder like I did last year, then vicodin is even more your friend.

the only problem is when it fixes your shoulder a little too well (like brett favre).

my face is not too big. i've always had fat little kid cheeks.

so it's hard to gauge.

did i spell that right?

i have a special man friend too. but he makes me come here to discuss sports because he's sick of hearing me wax on NCAA basketball.

Status
Not open for further replies.