Track & Field

Status
Not open for further replies.
We pulled out of Pre-Nats and did a small meet at Bradley instead. Both sides took third. Still haven't seen Jesse Reiser, so I am assuming he's taking a redshirt too. Women's top three look solid, but some depth issues there.

We pulled out of Pre-Nats and did a small meet at Bradley instead. Both sides took third. Still haven't seen Jesse Reiser, so I am assuming he's taking a redshirt too. Women's top three look solid, but some depth issues there.

I don't think that Zach Smith has run yet, either. Davis, Reiser and Smith should have been our top three runners. All of the women who ran are either freshmen or sophomores. They seem to be building.

Didn't Smith already redshirt his Freshman year of XC? Not sure why he isn't racing.

Didn't Smith already redshirt his Freshman year of XC? Not sure why he isn't racing.

Yes, redshirted freshman year. Must be an injury. His name was listed in a premeet story for the Bradley meet, but I don't think that he ran.

So the men were missing 3 likely top 10 finishers in Reiser, Davis and Smith, plus O'Callaghan. I figured Reiser and Davis were redshirting, but any news on why Smith and O'Callaghan haven't been running?

So the men were missing 3 likely top 10 finishers in Reiser, Davis and Smith, plus O'Callaghan. I figured Reiser and Davis were redshirting, but any news on why Smith and O'Callaghan haven't been running?

Both Smith and O'Callaghan are redshirt seniors so they must not be redshirting.

Status
Not open for further replies.