Transfers Thread

KrushCow31

Former Krush Cow
Chicago, IL
Some news makes it sound like he just wants a grad degree from Michigan and will probably be walking on. I mean why would Michigan waste a scholarship? They have what, 4 QBs on their roster already?

Joel Goodson

respect my decision™
Some news makes it sound like he just wants a grad degree from Michigan and will probably be walking on. I mean why would Michigan waste a scholarship? They have what, 4 QBs on their roster already?

Exactly. He's going to UM for a degree and probably the social factor. No way is Harbaugh wasting a schollie on him. I'll be shocked if he sniffs the field while a game is on the line.

TownieMatt

CU Expat
Chicago

That makes sense. I saw the news and came here for an explanation. Get a grad degree from Michigan and play a little football while you're at it. It's understandable. Good luck to him.

Dren1

Glenview, IL
Would be big, but not immediately eligible correct?
Correct, he would have to sit next year and have two years of eligibility left, if I understand correctly. I am not sure if he would have seen much playing time at Washington, but I would like to add him due to the lack of depth in our LB corps.

Correct, he would have to sit next year and have two years of eligibility left, if I understand correctly. I am not sure if he would have seen much playing time at Washington, but I would like to add him due to the lack of depth in our LB corps.

Seattle article said he couldn’t crack the 2 deep at Washington. He’d be a huge add for the 2019 season when we should really be hitting our stride.