Transfers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ballet.gif

Epsilon

M tipping over
Pdx
Good choice. I'm sure nobody is thinking about playing closer to home now. :rolleyes:

sacraig

The desert
It honestly amazes me sometimes how anti-player a lot of the sports leagues in the country (world?) are.

If we land Chaundee Brown, I think my favorite part might be the fact that the delusional Wake fans were crapping all over our program back during the Ayo recruitment, and in the years since, Manning continued running their program into the mud and one of their best players would have then jumped ship to play for us.

They still have a whole thread in their forum dedicated to us. 😂

foby

Bonnaroo Land
On a positive note, the tourney upset rate won't have a drastic drop.

It honestly amazes me sometimes how anti-player a lot of the sports leagues in the country (world?) are.

Interestingly the GLeague players are taking a vote this Saturday as to whether or not form a union.

Is freeman liberty a realistic option?
Freeman-Liberty would be the perfect sit one play one option. If these rumors of Ayo, and a Kofi returning are true then we’re gonna lose around 50-70% of the minutes from this upcoming year to 2021-2022.

Freeman-Liberty would be the perfect sit one play one option. If these rumors of Ayo, and a Kofi returning are true then we’re gonna lose around 50-70% of the minutes from this upcoming year to 2021-2022.

I was under the impression that Ayo was staying in the draft. Is he reconsidering? Huge if true.

Trent, curbelo, miller, Monte, hutch.. thats 5 deep before you get to Brown's decision & the possibility of Ayo coming back. Thats alot of guards. Refresh my memory. As of this moment, isn't May 3 one of the deadlines for the draft? If I were brown I wouldnt decide until I get a 100% ayo decision, especially if brown is eligible immediately.
June 3rd.

Status
Not open for further replies.