Transfers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that even under the proposed transfer rule, you sit a year on your second transfer. So unless he's graduated, that's a sit out. Is that how others read it?
They had to sit the 1st transfer, so it wouldn't be fair to them to make them sit the 2nd time. I don't know how the proposed rule reads.

Retro62

North Bethesda, Maryland
Maybe high interest in Fitts, if reciprocated, precipitated AG deciding to go elsewhere...just spitballing. I like how Fitts looks...not the same crazy hops and level of play, but he looks like has a little Kenny Battle in him.

ILLINIShox24

Orange Krush '04 & '05
No offense, but are we really thinking Whitney will come here or to any college? As sure as I know Ayo is going pro I am just as sure Whitney is, too.
I agree plus to be honest I'm not sure we ought to be that interested in Whitney. He didn't show much this year.

No offense, but are we really thinking Whitney will come here or to any college? As sure as I know Ayo is going pro I am just as sure Whitney is, too.

Whitney will test the waters, but I expect him to hear even more glaring news than our own Ayo.

Whitney-Athleticism is off charts (college-HS) on par nothing special PRO, ball handling is suspect, one dimensional, needs a shot and is a tweener.

Ayo-Proven leader, very good creator, improved shot (not NBA level yet), ball handling needs work, athleticism is below NBA level.

Whitney would not be drafted in this weakened draft within first 2 rounds imo, Ayo may go mid 2nd round, but alot of guards are in this draft as well?

Maybe high interest in Fitts, if reciprocated, precipitated AG deciding to go elsewhere...just spitballing. I like how Fitts looks...not the same crazy hops and level of play, but he looks like has a little Kenny Battle in him.
Would give Hawkins a development year. Not as confident that BBV will be a factor. Not because I don’t like him but haven’t seen him healthy or otherwise.

Punesguy

Ft. Collins, CO

I really like his ability to create his own shot and his passing ability as well.
While I was really looking forward to watching AG continue to develop, I would be more than happy to welcome Mr. Fitts to the party. Nice stroke, dribbles well, good mix of inside and out, solid passing, aggressive defense and bonus shot blocking ability. Could be a lot of fun to watch! :shield:

I agree plus to be honest I'm not sure we ought to be that interested in Whitney. He didn't show much this year.

My how the tides have changed. Any other time, even with same circumstances, no one would have uttered this.

While I was really looking forward to watching AG continue to develop, I would be more than happy to welcome Mr. Fitts to the party. Nice stroke, dribbles well, good mix of inside and out, solid passing, aggressive defense and bonus shot blocking ability. Could be a lot of fun to watch!
Trading a three for a four could make a big difference. We have several choices at the three, none proven at the four. Makes a big improvement in the front court. Talent in the backcourt but will take some time defensively imo.

whatahack

St. Peters MO
Is Fitts something made up here?
Has he actually stated he's entering the portal?
Has he expressed interest in us?

So far we have these possibilities:

Malik Fitts, if he announces?
Landers Nolley?
Kahlil Whitney?
DJ Carton?
Amauri Hardy?
McKinney?
Udeze?
Antonio?

Am I missing anyone that has at least been rumored?

And if you're right, that Kenny Battle thing is always a good thing, it's a real good thing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.