Transfers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Javon Freeman-Liberty to DePaul as predicted. Excellent landing slot for him.

altenberger22

South Carolina
I like the fact Perez apparently has two years of eligibility remaining, following a full year of practice with the squad. As a 6'5 guard playing 35 min/game, he led GW in scoring, rebounds and assists as a Sophomore. Feliz-like, perhaps? With that said, I'll put my trust in Brad U.

Chaundee Brown and it's not even close.
Saw a post saying mix of Dre and Ravonte Rice. How about a Roger Powell comparison. Would be a sweet fit for this team. Powell was listed at 6’5” 235#. Brown listed at 6’5” 220# but looks very physical like Rice.

Saw a post saying mix of Dre and Ravonte Rice. How about a Roger Powell comparison. Would be a sweet fit for this team. Powell was listed at 6’5” 235#. Brown listed at 6’5” 220# but looks very physical like Rice.
Interestingly enough, Roger Powell was listed at 6'6 220 his Junior year. Not making a point, except maybe we have no idea what actual sizes are. Ha.

What's Brown's defensive ability? Hard to ever judge that just from highlights or stats.

What's Brown's defensive ability? Hard to ever judge that just from highlights or stats.
If you trust basketball references defensive rating statistic, he would have the worst rating on the 2019-20 Illini. Obviously this is dependent on Wake's scheme and who his assignment is every game. By this I mean he would have been tied with Da'Monte for best rating on the 2018-19 Illini.

Interestingly enough, Roger Powell was listed at 6'6 220 his Junior year. Not making a point, except maybe we have no idea what actual sizes are. Ha.
He gained weight and shrunk? Opposite of still growing. Happens to a lot of us but later in life.

sacraig

The desert

I really view him as sort of a Larry Bird type, except more athletic.

If Brown gets a waiver and Perez is a sit one play two, we could take both right? Assuming Ayo stays in the draft.. Would we?

I know it's been said Perez looks destined for Marquette but was just curious about the hypothetical

Status
Not open for further replies.