Transfers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

altenberger22

South Carolina
Perez To Marquette no surprises here. Oh well, would rather have Chaundee, Ayo, and Kofi.
The thing I dont like about this is he announced marquette and then brandon weston started following him... starting to feel like hes falling in love with marquette.

Any chance we just roll a scholarship over to the next cycle if we strike out on brown and the re-classes don’t go our way?

If Ayo and Kofi are both back, we will very likely have an open scholarship. If Kofi leaves we will almost definitely bring in a big man. Probably have at least one scholarship rollover unless we get the perfect world of Ayo, Kofi, and Brown.

Had the opportunity to speak with a wake forest insider last night, long convo but in short he said he believes chaundee brown is really down to two schools those two schools in his opinion are Gonzaga and the beloved Illini.
He did say he believes both schools are neck and neck for brown's comittment and it will be interesting to see which school he chooses. He also said do not be surprised if a comittment comes very soon.
I for one hope we can land this guy he is the equivalent of dre Feliz and Dee brown combined IMHO
Your thoughts?

DB11Headband

Chicago Burbs
Had the opportunity to speak with a wake forest insider last night, long convo but in short he said he believes chaundee brown is really down to two schools those two schools in his opinion are Gonzaga and the beloved Illini.
He did say he believes both schools are neck and neck for brown's comittment and it will be interesting to see which school he chooses. He also said do not be surprised if a comittment comes very soon.
I for one hope we can land this guy he is the equivalent of dre Feliz and Dee brown combined IMHO
Your thoughts?
He will be an Illini

He will be an Illini
Hope so. I feel he could make us a tournament team even if we lose Kofi as he adds the rebounding, d, and toughness to help Giorgi. With Kofi, our wing lineup and small ball 4 lineup looks scary. With Ayo, I'm scared myself.

altenberger22

South Carolina
Your thoughts?
Interestingly............…..I saw a ranking of NCAA basketball transfers late last week. The list included both (1) those players immediately eligible and (2) those who, theoretically, will have to sit one year before playing. C. Brown was on list 2 and ranked #37 on that list. Sarr was #1 on that same list.

Status
Not open for further replies.