Transfers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

whatahack

St. Peters MO
Hearing something good is coming very soon..
#BOLO

EOKEp9x.gif

When I am able to obtain info I have to respect the "insiders" stipulations, as well as the players, otherwise I would lose any connection or bridge I have
That being said,
I Can neither confirm nor deny that its brown, or if it's a transfer, or recruit,
However I have been told the person gave a silent verbal comittment, and will release his comittment sometime within 2 to 3 weeks tops.
What I can tell you is the person who gave a "silent verbal " to the staff is a quote "Playmaker".
By the way guys and gals, underwood and his team along with some players like georgi B and trent frazier know all about this forum and I know for a fact that they check in on it from time to time, keep that in mind!
That being said
I-L-L

When I am able to obtain info I have to respect the "insiders" stipulations, as well as the players, otherwise I would lose any connection or bridge I have
That being said,
I Can neither confirm nor deny that its brown, or if it's a transfer, or recruit,
However I have been told the person gave a silent verbal comittment, and will release his comittment sometime within 2 to 3 weeks tops.
What I can tell you is the person who gave a "silent verbal " to the staff is a quote "Playmaker".
By the way guys and gals, underwood and his team along with some players like georgi B and trent frazier know all about this forum and I know for a fact that they check in on it from time to time, keep that in mind!
That being said
I-L-L
Appreciate the insight! Will be refreshing Twitter daily for the coming weeks

B-ILL

Working From Home
That being said,
That being said
I-L-L

Goes to Twitter
Searches "Silent verbal to Illinois by a quote 'Playmaker'"
Nothing

200.gif

That being said,
That being said
I-L-L

Looks up to check thread title.
Got it.

That being said,
That being said
I-L-L

Good stuff BOSS. thanks for sharing brother.
looking forward to a few weeks from now

That being said,
That being said
I-L-L
Assume it’s a transfer as it is on the transfer thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.