Transfers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

skyIdub

Winged Warrior
Give me 7 more questions that we have.. I'll take the best and most requested ones to her.. let me know guys and gals!

IiJxIp6.gif

HoopCity

Huntsville, AL
Looks like Michigan has put up a quick smoke and mirror show since they missed out on Adam Miller. Chaundee is missing out on a chance in a lifetime in being part of what is happening at Illinois !!

sacraig

The desert
Looks like Michigan has put up a quick smoke and mirror show since they missed out on Adam Miller. Chaundee is missing out on a chance in a lifetime in being part of what is happening at Illinois !!

Maybe, but let's be honest: it's not like Michigan is a dumpster fire program.

For all the Chaundee smoke to Illinois a few weeks ago, I still have no idea where it all went wrong or if we chose to go another direction.

Haha, Sturdy and Werner missed the Chaundee situation. Oh well, recruiting is fluid. :confused:

Chaundee ain’t coming. Things changed as I said earlier.

Howard ain’t much into being secretive about the way he recruits...

Couple options left in the portal. Wouldn’t shock me if they rolled it into next year though or took a re-class.

They want the right fit and won’t settle on a kid that could mess things up locker room wise.

Lots of 2021 kids will be announcing reclasses soon and we will be in the mix for many of those kids.

The Nojel Eastern situation could end up being weird. I guess his Mom is a real nut job.
Not surprised. If memory serves, he announced going pro after a pedestrian freshman year, and really hasn't improved over his career since.

Odd.

Status
Not open for further replies.