Transfers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I go to Indiana and after watching our games I think the best comparison is a taller, more chiseled version than Kipper Nichols. If I were Illinois I would pass a lot of weaknesses in his game, and besides maybe Joey Brunk probably most useless rotation player while on court.
I dunno. Given the firepower we have coming in (and hopefully returning), a taller Kipper Nichols would be pretty useful for this team, especially if he's considered IU's best defender over the past couple of years. But mostly, I kinda want him to come here just to see what kind of a meltdown this dweeb would have...

I go to Indiana and after watching our games I think the best comparison is a taller, more chiseled version than Kipper Nichols. If I were Illinois I would pass a lot of weaknesses in his game, and besides maybe Joey Brunk probably most useless rotation player while on court.

Kipper was pretty darn chiseled. Someone needs to post body by Fletch photos.

I dunno. Given the firepower we have coming in (and hopefully returning), a taller Kipper Nichols would be pretty useful for this team, especially if he's considered IU's best defender over the past couple of years. But mostly, I kinda want him to come here just to see what kind of a meltdown this dweeb would have...
You are being kind calling this person a dweeb. Smith would be a good pick up, though.

foby

Bonnaroo Land
The dunks alone would be worth it. The stealing one from the pink striped boys would be icing.

Did we ever find out if we passed on Chaundee or he passed on us?

whatahack

St. Peters MO
That depends... how much stock do you place in posts by random strangers on the internet?

I base all my financial decisions on that...is that not good???

Screenshot_2014-09-26-20-21-46.jpg

Would he have to sit one year because he will only be a junior?
He will be a sit one play 2 unless he receives a waiver. This kid is ultra talented but I think in the end we will pass on him, he seems to be a little too volatile for what were building.( not info just my opinion)

Status
Not open for further replies.