Transfers

Status
Not open for further replies.
When his son was being recruited out of HS, Howard basically scoffed at the idea of Houston playing for Illinois. Love to have him here but doesn’t seem likely.

We want players that want to be here...no different than a job..if you aren't happy, move on
Exactly! Have no problems at all if a player that gave his 4 years regardless if they can make next level you wish them well and move on ..
It's too bad in my opinion especially on Twitter where directly speaking to a player saying they wont make it smh ..
Good luck to the ones moving on we will be fine
Glad they chose to be ILLINI 😎

When his son was being recruited out of HS, Howard basically scoffed at the idea of Houston playing for Illinois. Love to have him here but doesn’t seem likely.
In an interview I heard on a certain podcast, he basically said he liked Lovie and Lovie did all he could to get his son to commit. He said it was other aspects (other coaches, facilities etc) that swayed them away.

but like 0440 said on that same podcast he was raving about BB

Houston Griffith seems to follow a lot of Illini players and Bellamy on Twitter. I’m not sure if a lot of them are recent or not, it’s interesting though.

I really hope Edwin keeps up his streak of every single career reception being a TD reception, and thus I hope he gets a lot of balls thrown his way. :cool:
The only way he keeps the streak in tact is if he never plays another down of football.

St Louis area is wide open. I live in the Metro St Louis area and all comes down to location and winning. I look for Bielema to open a few more doors than Lovie did. Lovie thought the door should be open already with his time with the Rams in the area and NFL background. Not the way it works....

St Louis area is wide open. I live in the Metro St Louis area and all comes down to location and winning. I look for Bielema to open a few more doors than Lovie did. Lovie thought the door should be open already with his time with the Rams in the area and NFL background. Not the way it works....
Lovie thought he shouldn’t have to get off his couch in AZ

Status
Not open for further replies.