Trent Frazier (2017 PG) commits to Illinois

So awesome to see how ecstatic he is about playing for the O&B - welcome aboard, Trent Frazier!!! :illinois:

MainelyIllini

uh, Maine
Fantastic news! Can't believe no one has said it yet: we have our PG. [emoji106][emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fantastic news! Can't believe no one has said it yet: we have our PG. [emoji106][emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow. I didn't say it because I knew somebody musta said it!

We have our three-headed monster to.

The Illini done some good things before with the three headed monster!

Great to have you Trent!!!!!

18s0rp3mwb621gif.gif

Last edited:

IlliniRunIn07

Tampa, FL
Great news! Welcome aboard Trent! Groce and Co having much needed success on the recruiting front this year.

I feel about 95% confident that one of Frazier, Lucas, and Da'Monte will end up becoming an above-average B1G PG and at least one other will become a very good backup/role player. I can't wait to see them all in action!

BananaShampoo

Captain 'Paign
Phoenix, AZ
Here's to hoping we have our Fred Van Vleet/Trey Burke! If either Trent or TJL or DMW is that guy (or even better, all of them) then we'll be in very good shape going forward. So glad we aren't putting all of our eggs in one basket anymore.

SalukiIllini

Evansville, IN
Here's to hoping we have our Fred Van Vleet/Trey Burke! If either Trent or TJL or DMW is that guy (or even better, all of them) then we'll be in very good shape going forward. So glad we aren't putting all of our eggs in one basket anymore.

VanVleet is nowhere in the same category as Trey Burke. VanVleet was awful against better competition.

Too early to tell, but the threesome of Trent, TJL, and DMW may be reminiscent of Dee, Deron, and Luther which would be really great.

I stand by my statement.

Sure is good thing you aren't the one evaluating players. MVC conference player of the year two out of his four years. I think we could have found a place for him. Bad against good teams? Like when he led Wichita State to a sweet 16 berth when they beat 2nd seeded Kansas in 2015. Not to mention being the PG for a final four team, a team that reached the sweet 16, the next year, & undefeated regular season in his time there.
He can't play (LOL).