Trent Frazier named B1G Freshman of the Week

Last Illini to win FOW was JCL February 27, 2016 and before that KNunn, March 4th 2014.

CoalCity

St Paul, MN
Congrats Trent! Good job. Won't be the last time either. Now let's see Mark make a big jump.and score a couple of these honors this year!

chief78

Florida
Congrats to Trent. Good to see him not shy away from the bright lights at the end of a pressure game like Braggin' Rights. When he starts finishing those drives with regularity, he's is going to be tough to stop.

JFGsCoffeeMug

BU:1 Trash cans:0
Chicago
Really proud of Frazier. I bet if we went back and watched how he played at the beginning of the season, we would be even more impressed with his growth since then.

Kid is a dog; he really gets after it on the defensive side of the ball. Needs to develop a mid range game. Love his confidence and aggression.

whovous

Washington, DC
Really proud of Frazier. I bet if we went back and watched how he played at the beginning of the season, we would be even more impressed with his growth since then.

Early in the season I thought we made a mistake when we did not redshirt him.:eek:

With the ball, I don't recall a faster Illini since Dee. Trent can get up and down the court in a blur.

I don't see why a kid from Florida fell in love with Illinois, but I'll take it

With the ball, I don't recall a faster Illini since Dee. Trent can get up and down the court in a blur.

Congrats to Trent. And yes, Trent really uses his speed, which is great.

Couldn't help but notice this, and not looking forward to playing Bridges:
:eek: Averaged 25.0 points, 7.5 rebounds and 3.0 assists in two wins last week

pruman91

Paducah, Ky
Excellent !!!!!

Love the fire
Love the desire

Kid is a fighter, leader and will be in the mix for B1G all frosh team

Way to go TF.....:illinois::chief:

Congrats to Trent. And yes, Trent really uses his speed, which is great.

Couldn't help but notice this, and not looking forward to playing Bridges:
:eek: Averaged 25.0 points, 7.5 rebounds and 3.0 assists in two wins last week

Leron will have his work cut out for him guarding Bridges on Jan 22nd. ;)

Bailey

Los Angeles
Early in the season I thought we made a mistake when we did not redshirt him.:eek:

I sent a text after that first game that he wouldn't be a contributor this year. The game was moving way too fast for him. Hugely impressed by his growth in such a short amount of time.

he stepped it up, started getting up with AJ who we also want to thank for leading a culture of hard work and showing how it pays off