Wake Forest 80, Illinois 73 POSTGAME

I mean if they made up a rule where they overturned a foul call into an "inadvertent" whistle..it makes no sense

I believe the rule has changed to now allow officials to overrule even a foul, so long as video evidence is "indisputable." Now way it was indisputable. If the refs thought it was indisputable, how come they took 10 flippin' minutes to make a decision?:tsk:

I believe the rule has changed to now allow officials to overrule even a foul, so long as video evidence is "indisputable." Now way it was indisputable. If the refs thought it was indisputable, how come they took 10 flippin' minutes to make a decision?:tsk:

If they were allowed to overturn a foul call, I have to believe they would have said so, not called it an inadvertent whistle.

illini80

Forgottonia
Someone called in on the post game show and read a rule out of the book that said the call could be overturned if it was clearly wrong.

Highly unusual for sure.