Week 11 Games

breadman

Herndon, VA
I am currently channel surfing other sports/watching the NIU vs Toledo game on ESPN2. They just went into the half. To my surprise College Game Day's Desmond Howard is the analyst for this game coming from Dekalb, IL. What did he do to the powers that be at ESPN to warrant this assignment? Has he been doing this all season? Does Herbstreit do this, voluntarily?

BillyBob1

Champaign
Eli Peters? Did he ever see the field for us? I feel like he was release of his NLI after Lovie was hired.

Can’t remember. Thought he was here, but not long. Didn’t play. Thinking early enrollee and left at end of semester.

SycIllini

Sycamore, Illinois
Based on???? Quick look at their record and they've only beaten 1 team over .500... And all their wins are under 7 point???
Well if you want to extrapolate... NIU went on the road and beat BYU. BYU went on the road and beat Wisconsin. Wisconsin spanked us.

FT35

Naperville
Eli Peters? Did he ever see the field for us? I feel like he was release of his NLI after Lovie was hired.

He stuck around for the Spring of '16 but then left after he realized that he wasn't a fit for the offense.

Among the state schools today there's EIU hosting Austin Peay in the home finale for the Panthers, ISU at Indiana State, WIU at South Dakota, and South Dakota State at SIU. NIU won at home vs. Toledo on Wednesday 38-15.

Final score in Charleston: EIU 52, Austin Peay 21

Panthers improve to 3-7 overall, 3-4 in the OVC. EIU closes their season next Saturday at Southeast Missouri State. Kickoff is set for 1PM.

If Minny beats Purdue I'm going to have an aneurysm.

Man what happened to Purdue? They were so much better than Minne - not even close in what we saw. Maybe there is something to the week after firing your DC?

SKane

Tennessee
Minnesota defeating Purdue is difficult to understand.

Es ist ganz und gar unmöglich!

RedRocksIllini

Morrison, CO
Man what happened to Purdue? They were so much better than Minne - not even close in what we saw. Maybe there is something to the week after firing your DC?
We could try it again and see. But seriously, I'm guessing the D picks up their intensity when that happens. Although I can't imagine Minny picking up that much intensity. They were horrible and Purdue looked unstoppable against us and OSU. ??

I hope you've already checked yourself into an ER preemptively...

And will somebody please explain this game to me? My tiny little brain cannot comprehend it

Got a hot nurse so it isn't too bad here.

But seriously. Were there some significant injuries on Purdue's side? Or is football really that random among mediocre and average teams? Wow.

How much did the weather impact the game? I’m in Europe on vacation so I was able to catch only the Illini game via BTN to go . . . .

Unbelievably NW in a position to clinch the West with two weeks left in the season.
Congratulations to NW for securing their spot in the conference championship game by clinching the West and on attaining their first 6-1 start in conference in 22 years.