Week 11 Games

danielb927

Orange Krush Class of 2013
Rochester, MN
Great to see you posting more regularly again, danielb! You always bring good discussion to these forums. I especially like your statistical way of looking at things. Will we be fortunate enough to get a B1G final standings scenarios later this year for basketball? (I'm pretty sure you started a couple threads like that a few years ago)

Go PSU, Purdue, and Iowa.

Thanks! Finished my Ph.D. last year and got to live overseas for a few months in the fall, so it was great — and distracting from Illini sports (not that I missed much last year). I do hope to bring back the B1G standings projections this season for hoops, as well as some new stats goodies I've been working on this summer!

danielb927

Orange Krush Class of 2013
Rochester, MN
FWIW, the moment Illinois can't win the west anymore I will definitely be rooting for Minnesota to win the division over Wisconsin and Iowa!

foby

Bonnaroo Land
I know Fluck just signed a new contract, but really hopes he goes for the big job.

I know Fluck just signed a new contract, but really hopes he goes for the big job.

I still think that’s a real possibility, this cycle isn’t filled with attractive names. He’s the clear gem to mine if you’re FSU or USC. The money and profile that come with those jobs would be difficult for anyone to turn down. I wouldn’t blame him if he left.

One score of note from yesterday involving a state school:

EIU 49, Tennessee State 38

Panthers outscore TSU 28-3 in the 2nd half to come back and win their first game of the season, improving to 1-9 overall and 1-5 in the OVC. EIU had two 100+ yard rushers and rushed for 313 yards in the game.

EIU returns to action Saturday at home vs. Southeast Missouri State for Senior Day in Charleston. Kickoff is set for Noon.