Week 12 Games

Dan

Admin
Week 12 college football news & games thread..feel free to add/discuss any other CFB games/news/items of interest

Full Schedule [espn]

Saturday, November 16th

Wisconsin at Nebraska
11:00am CT - BTN

Michigan State at Michigan
11:00am CT - FOX

Indiana at Penn State
11:00am CT - ABC

UMass at Northwestern
11:00am CT - BTN

Navy at Notre Dame
1:30pm CT - NBC

Ohio State at Rutgers
2:30pm CT - BTN

Georgia at Auburn
2:30pm CT - CBS

Wake Forest at Clemson
2:30pm CT - ABC

Minnesota at Iowa
3:00pm CT - FOX

Oklahoma at Baylor
6:30pm CT - ABC

breadman

Herndon, VA
Two games:
Indy to show what kind of sand they have on the road at the Nittanies.
Minny to show what kind of sand they have on the road at the Hawkies.

I am wishing for the O&B to have two waves next week: One for the kids in the hospital, then two to the Hawkies bench saying good bye, you are beaten!!

Interesting tidbitz:

Saturday's meeting will be the first time since 1978 that both Notre Dame (No. 16) and Navy (No. 21) are ranked by The Associated Press.

And it will apparently occur in front of a non-sold out ND stadium (first non-sell out there since 1973).

Deleted member 29907

D
Interesting tidbitz:

Saturday's meeting will be the first time since 1978 that both Notre Dame (No. 16) and Navy (No. 21) are ranked by The Associated Press.

And it will apparently occur in front of a non-sold out ND stadium (first non-sell out there since 1973).
And ND is over ranked. Will be interesting to see.

Deleted member 654622

D
And ND is over ranked. Will be interesting to see.
Eh, they may have gotten hammered in Michigan but they played Georgia to a close game. Personally I would be shocked if this is close. If it is, then they will most likely be getting Urban on the phone real fast

Illinir1

Camdenton, MO
I'm somewhat surprised by the fact that Iowa is favored over Minny by 3 pts. I know they have played different schedules, but thru six B1G games Minny is 124 pts scored better than Iowa and only 27 pts more allowed than Iowa. That same trend holds when you include non-con games. Guess the odds makers give Iowa big credit for home field (not good for us next week) and maybe still aren't on the Minny bandwagon. Should be a good game to watch.

These guys are worse than I thought, goodness
Aidan Smith has thrown 2 picks already this game, and has only 3 completions to his own teammates.

You can see why Hunter Johnson was the #1 recruit at one time --he has the skills, but watching him in-game you can also see why he transferred from Clemson.

I was going to add to your earlier post that they also lost starting qb TJ Green for the season in their opener.

MoCoMdIllini

Montgomery County, Maryland
I know teams can have bad years, but how do you go from division champs to looking this bad against a team that has gotten blown out by an average FCS team?
I'm told by my wife, a former employee and student of that school up north that whomever was supposed to be The Guy at quarterback was injured in the first quarter of game #1.

MoCoMdIllini

Montgomery County, Maryland
Aidan Smith has thrown 2 picks already this game, and has only 3 completions to his own teammates.

You can see why Hunter Johnson was the #1 recruit at one time --he has the skills, but watching him in-game you can also see why he transferred from Clemson.

I was going to add to your earlier post that they also lost starting qb TJ Green for the season in their opener.
Yeah...that guy.

Man, Rutgers ... do they have to play the game today?

Final score in Charleston: Southeast Missouri State 26 EIU 12

EIU falls to 1-10 overall, 1-6 in the OVC. The Panthers conclude their season next Saturday at Austin Peay. Kickoff is set for 2:00 PM.

Eh, they may have gotten hammered in Michigan but they played Georgia to a close game. Personally I would be shocked if this is close. If it is, then they will most likely be getting Urban on the phone real fast
Good call