Week 14 Games

Dan

Admin
Week 14 college football news & games thread..feel free to add/discuss any other CFB games/news/items of interest

Full Schedule [espn]

Friday, November 29th

Iowa at Nebraska
1:30pm CT - BTN

Cincinnati at Memphis
2:30pm CT - ABC

Saturday, November 30th

Ohio State at Michigan
11:00am CT - FOX

Indiana at Purdue
11:00am CT - ESPN2

Wisconsin at Minnesota
2:30pm CT - ABC

Alabama at Auburn
2:30pm CT - CBS

Rutgers at Penn State
2:30pm CT - BTN

Maryland at Michigan State
2:30pm CT - FS1

Oklahoma at Oklahoma State
7:00pm CT - FOX

CFB Playoff Nov. 26th rankings-

1) Ohio State (11-0)
2) LSU (11-0)
3) Clemson (11-0)
4) Georgia (10-1)
5) Alabama (10-1)
6) Utah (10-1)
7) Oklahoma (10-1)
8) Minnesota (10-1)
9) Baylor (10-1)
10) Penn State (9-2)

Deleted member 654622

D
I am rooting for Michigan to beat OSU, then OSU to win the conference and be ranked #4. Or LSU to lose to Texas A&M. I want to see LSU OSU first round

Funny story: Mississippi appeared to have tied their game yesterday against Mississippi State with 4 seconds left... just needed to kick the extra point. But the receiver who scored the touchdown got called for an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty for his urinating dog pose and the kicker missed the PAT.

MoCoMdIllini

Montgomery County, Maryland
Funny story: Mississippi appeared to have tied their game yesterday against Mississippi State with 4 seconds left... just needed to kick the extra point. But the receiver who scored the touchdown got called for an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty for his urinating dog pose and the kicker missed the PAT.

Happened twice in the same game, didn't it?

NEB with a baffling set of plays after the turnover, followed by an amazing IOWA catch into the NEB side of the field with 30 sec left

Edit: overturned - I'd be furious if that happened to the O&B

Not often you see a Nick Saban team beat itself. Wild game that was absolutely worth the price of admission.

Utah/Georgia, the floor is yours.

No doubt, while not having Tua hurt this was a much bigger loss.

Would love to see Utah get in. OU has an opening as well now too.

If LSU, OSU, Clemson, Oklahoma, and Utah all win out, the question should no longer be IF Utah/Oklahoma get in, but which one.

If Georgia beats LSU, I could see two SEC teams, but that’s the only scenario (and even then, it depends on how that game goes).

If LSU, OSU, Clemson, Oklahoma, and Utah all win out, the question should no longer be IF Utah/Oklahoma get in, but which one.

If Georgia beats LSU, I could see two SEC teams, but that’s the only scenario (and even then, it depends on how that game goes).

In that scenario, it’s very clearly Utah.

First time since 2011 with no Auburn nor Alabama in the SEC Championship Game. That's what made today's Iron Bowl so different is that it was just for bragging rights (no, not the ones that Illinois and Mizzou have in hoops).