21 App State (11-1)
22 USC (8-4)
23 Virginia (9-3)
24 Navy (9-2)
25 Oklahoma State (8-4)

Last edited:

SampsonRelpenk

Edwardsville, IL
Baylor just got its 21st sack of the year, not in total, but when only rushing three lineman. I miss having a pass rush.

Deleted member 654622

D
Baylor just got its 21st sack of the year, not in total, but when only rushing three lineman. I miss having a pass rush.
Apart of that is Baylor has been up in most games and everyone knew the other team had to pass the ball. But ya, those lineman have talent.

BillyBob1

Champaign
Anyone else think the crowd volume is too loud? Several times can’t understand either announcer.

Just trying to get my mind off the basketball loss and for people who follow this closer than me....Ohio State is still in the college playoff even if Wisconsin wins tonight?

Had a conversation about this tonight. I have to imagine they will be. If Utah had won it might be questionable but with the way the other games have gone I think OSU could lose and would still be in.

Deleted member 654622

D
Had a conversation about this tonight. I have to imagine they will be. If Utah had won it might be questionable but with the way the other games have gone I think OSU could lose and would still be in.
I agree. I think they fall to 4

Also, Wisconsin is helping prove why an 8 team playoff (5 P5 conference champs, highest G5 team, 2 highest non conference winning teams) is a good thing.

Ohio State just has athletes at all positions.

Also, I like this Joel Klatt guy (the color commentator)

Man, game on the line and that's what you call up?

And like I said earlier, the color commentator is all over it.

No need to go to an 8 team model. Really can’t think of any team 5+ who’d have an argument for having gotten screwed. Over a 3 month regular season and round of conference championships, it’s clear there are 3 elite teams, then everybody else.

Over a 3 month regular season and round of conference championships, it’s clear there are 3 elite teams, then everybody else.

This year.

This might be the first year since the CFP has started that there’s an argument over who should be #4 because they’re all crappy teams with crappy resumes.

Most years it’s been at least a top 6 from which we’re trying to cram Inyo 4 spots.

WI scores a TD in 40 seconds or so. tOSU radio commentator wonders how this WI team lost to Illinois. :ROFLMAO:
This is really why it's important that we're in a Bowl Game. It's great for recruiting because it confirms, at very least, that we don't suck. During the Clemson game, they referenced Wisconsin's terrible loss to Illinois as well.

A bowl game will help to get that stink off.