Week 4 Games

Dan

Admin
Week 4 college football news & games thread..feel free to add/discuss any other CFB games/news/items of interest :thumb:

Full Schedule [espn]

Saturday, September 21st

Michigan at Wisonsin
11:00am CT - FOX

Michigan State at Northwestern
11:00am CT - ABC

Boston College at Rutgers
11:00am CT - BTN

UConn at Indiana
11:00am CT - BTN

Miami OH at Ohio State
2:30pm CT - BTN

Auburn at Texas A&M
2:30pm CT - CBS

Notre Dame at Georgia
7:00pm CT - CBS

Wild finish in the Houston at Tulane game. And there is some serious speed on display.

breadman

Herndon, VA
Huge game for ND. I can't see them making the playoff if they lose. I expect Georgia to win pretty easily.
Yes, this will be an interesting game. People are saying ND will under-perform. Fine. Hoping ND will pull it out.
But, too bad this game takes a back seat to the headliner game of the evening played at the same kick off time. I - L - L baby!

Last edited:
Wild finish in the Houston at Tulane game. And there is some serious speed on display.

Those QBs both have a hell of an arm and speed. That #2 for Houston is one of the fastest kids I think I’ve ever seen. It’s sad that two smaller programs than Illinois can get enough talent to have that exciting of a game.

Deleted member 29907

D
watching the Wisc Mich game mostly - but switched over to the MSU Kitties game . Is it just me are the Kitties really small this year? Their backfield looked tiny.

Wisconsin taking it to Michigan.

14 - 0
9.6 yards per rushing play.
10 1/2 min possession vs 3

Holy crap, Wisc marching down the field again. Could be over before it gets started.

Can we forfeit the Wisconsin game? Homecoming against them...Yeeesh. Coming home to a burning house.

Deleted member 654622

D
What are the odds that Mich are dumb enough to can Harbaugh and he is so pissed that he becomes our HC so he can rub our turn around in their faces???

Hot take: Peters completes more passes against Wisconsin than Shea Paterson who is currently 5/14?

Wow, nice little first half, Michigan. Couldn't happen to a friendlier fan base.

What are the odds that Mich are dumb enough to can Harbaugh and he is so pissed that he becomes our HC so he can rub our turn around in their faces???
Not very high. Don't think he would take our job. Not sure he would be great but less of a gamble than we will likely have to take.

Those QBs both have a hell of an arm and speed. That #2 for Houston is one of the fastest kids I think I’ve ever seen. It’s sad that two smaller programs than Illinois can get enough talent to have that exciting of a game.

Exciting games happen when the talent is even.

Final score in Terre Haute, IN: Indiana State 16 EIU 6

Panthers drop to 0-4 overall. EIU returns to action next Saturday in the OVC opener at home vs. Tennessee Tech. Kickoff is set for 4PM. It will also be Hall of Fame weekend in Charleston as 4 former Panther student-athletes will be inducted, including football players Jimmy Garoppolo and Erik Lora.

RedRocksIllini

Morrison, CO
Indiana playing the game against UConn we were expecting--sigh
Never thought I would have to say it but thank God we don't have to play Indiana in football this year. For some reason, losing to them is even more depressing than losing to anybody else in B1G football.

EMU in a bit of a fight with something called Central Connecticut State (no idea what the hell that is).

21-15 EMU at the end of 3.

EMU in a bit of a fight with something called Central Connecticut State (no idea what the hell that is).

21-15 EMU at the end of 3.
The Central Conn Blue Devils are nothing to sneeze at. They're an FCS team, and play in a 5500 seat stadium. Sagarin ratings show them coming in at a solid #213 in the country.