Week 9 Games

Dan

Admin
Week 9 college football news & games thread..feel free to add/discuss any other CFB games/news/items of interest

Full Schedule [espn]

Saturday, October 26th

Wisconsin at Ohio State
11:00am CT - FOX

Iowa at Northwestern
11:00am CT - ESPN2

Liberty at Rutgers
11:00am CT - BTN

Penn State at Michigan State
2:30pm CT - ABC

Auburn at LSU
2:30pm CT - CBS

Maryland at Minnesota
2:30pm CT - ESPN

Indiana at Nebraska
2:30pm CT - BTN

Notre Dame at Michigan
6:30pm CT - ABC

Michigan v ND Games seem like they're always entertaining.

If Harbaugh pulls off a win maybe it all quiets down.

Think OSU handles Wisconsin and I think Rutgers being a touchdown underdog at home against Liberty is probably not correct but I will be watching that score with mild interest.

With the in-state schools today, you have EIU hosting Eastern Kentucky on Homecoming weekend in Charleston, WIU at Youngstown State, Indiana State at ISU, SIU at South Dakota, and Akron at NIU.

Even better for the SEC. 2 SEC teams are essentially assured of getting in now.
why is it a given, as it has been for 10+ years that a 1 loss SEC team makes the playoffs ahead all other 1 loss teams

Deleted member 654622

D
Dino with TERRIBLE clock management at the end of the first half. Cost them a chance at a fg

The OU player clearly hit the ball with his knee inside 10 yards. Should be KState ball.
Actually it was a blown call because the KSU player blocked him into the ball. Rule states that illegal touching is negated if the player is blocked into the ball.

SycIllini

Sycamore, Illinois
My enjoyment of college football goes up remarkably when we are winning some games and being competitive.

The coaching thread is obviously closed and for good reason but I, among others, was fairly intrigued about Chip Long in relation to those conversations. I’m sure glad that is over because his offense looked confused, overmatched and beat down yesterday. Matt Robinson looked more competent at times against that Michigan defense than Ian Book did. Long may not be ready for the next step after all.

Also, stat I saw this morning, since taking over at LSU Ed Orgeron is 7-1 against top 10 teams. Unbelievable.