Welcome to the new Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tapatalk is not supported at the moment sorry for the inconvenience. In the meantime the board works okay on mobile please give that try
Works through using illinoisloyalty.com. Thanks Dan

Reactions: Dan

ILLINIShox24

Orange Krush '04 & '05
The default setting seems to be to take you to the first new post in a thread. Nice to not have to hit the little arrow.

Tapatalk is not supported at the moment sorry for the inconvenience. In the meantime the board works okay on mobile please give that try

Cool; the new mobile look works well!

illini80

Forgottonia
Font is smaller on my ipad making it a bit harder to read for these eyes that ain't gettin any younger. Other than that I like it!

NJILLINI

Castle Pines, Colorado
Like the update, and love the improved mobile experience.

We are leaving Tigerboard even further in the dust.

Take a minute to imagine where we'd be if our teams matched our technology. That's heady stuff! :)

mattcoldagelli

The Transfer Portal
Nice - clean and functional and, most impressively, a seamless rollout.

Now, just provide us with the downvote button we need so we can hammer away on each and every "I want kids who want to be here" post, and we'll have it all.

Stevegarbs

Mokena, IL
Dan is there a way to jump to the first unread message in a thread? We had that capability on the old board but I can't seem to find it now. Thanks- the new format is nice to look at it.

KrushCow31

Former Krush Cow
Chicago, IL
Also back for maybe a limited time, emojis that show attitude so we can properly ridicule people until the downvote comes in. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL::cautious::rolleyes:(n):poop:

Status
Not open for further replies.