Wisconsin 72, Illinois 60 POSTGAME

pruman91

Paducah, Ky
Did anyone else get the impression that something was wrong with Happ during that game? His face just looked a bit off to me. Also, he made some passes that a player of his caliber would never ever consider.

The main impression I got from the game was we should have been ahead and won the game by 10-12 points based on Happ being off all game and Wisky had double their average turnovers per game and we were in the bonus with 13 + minutes to go in the game .....

Impressions are a funny thing tho sometimes.........

We were in the double bonus 5min into 2H. Guys need to turn and drive into the paint. This was an easy win at that 10-2 foul differential.
I may not have watched the same game. I saw them repeatedly driving into the paint and getting their shots blocked or altered. We have 3 pg's that all insist on taking the ball deep into the hole whenever they drive. If they ever learned to make a perimeter pass when they get one stride into the paint, our outside shooting would improve tremendously. Once you get deeper than that, perimeter defenders have already turned and are scampering out to the perimeter.