Wisconsin 72, Illinois 60 POSTGAME

Giorgi’s footwork isn’t good. It’s phenomenal. If Kofi can develop half that footwork, we will be much, much better next year.

JFGsCoffeeMug

BU:1 Trash cans:0
Chicago
You know how we consistently play a little harder, and with a lot more urgency, when we're trailing and there's only 90 seconds left in the game? How about we start playing like that when there's still 6 minutes left in the game. Maybe we'll win a few that way.

Players were just not focused today on offense.
55% from the line. unacceptable.
I hate our posture on the free throw line. Concentrate before the shot and follow through the shot. It’s like they expect to miss.

Can’t blame Underwood for that. Players just couldn’t execute.
He has to win next year. These two years are the most frustrating and terrible season as an Illini fan in 20 plus years. I'll give him one more year but these past 2 teams look the same and struggle in the same areas.

Illiniaaron

Geneseo, IL
You know how we consistently play a little harder, and with a lot more urgency, when we're trailing and there's only 90 seconds left in the game? How about we start playing like that when there's still 6 minutes left in the game. Maybe we'll win a few that way.
Or how about coming out after halftime? That's what has killed this team.

Can't hit FTs, at 15 minute mark what an advantage wasted. Can't make 3pters. Can't make layups.
Don't they practice any shooting? With any shooting %, we win this
game easily.

This summer, they better practice shooting 15,000 shots and 15,000 FTs. Make that 20,000 each. And have
someone pressuring them. Until then, practice shooting whenever you can.

keep on truckin

joe

I can't blame BU for this loss.

This team should be able to shoot a better percentage of free throws and threes.

What was with Ayo and his split leg shot from 3. Or maybe I didn’t notice before.

Dosunmu - 4/16
Frazier - 3/10
Jordan - 2/10

=‘s the game.
I do appreciate how hard Jordan played on D though.

Kipper didn’t even want to be on the court tonight. (When he was out there)

I miss the good Kipper. :(

How about we start winning the 2nd half.