WTF news and other odd stories

KBLEE

Montgomery, IL
State of Kansas Orders Sperm Donor to Pay Child Support

KANSAS CITY, Kansas (Reuters) - A Kansas man who donated sperm to a lesbian couple so they could have a child said on Wednesday he is shocked the state is now trying to make him pay child support.

William Marotta, 46, donated sperm to Jennifer Schreiner and Angela Bauer under a written agreement that he would not be considered the father of the child nor liable for child support. A daughter, now 3, was born to Schreiner.

But in October, the state of Kansas filed a petition seeking to have Marotta declared the father of the child and financially responsible for her after the couple encountered money difficulties.

Marotta will ask the court in a hearing January 8 to dismiss the claim, which centers on a state law that the sperm must be donated through a licensed physician in order for the father to be free of any later financial obligations. Marotta gave a container of semen to the couple, who found him on Craigslist, instead of donating through a doctor or clinic.

-josh-

J
How about this one

[YOUTUBE]nssQETWpf10[/YOUTUBE]

How about this one

I'm pretty sure Guns and Knifes are amoral. They only are an extension of the PERSON handling them.

Stricter gun control is not going to prevent massacres like Newtown, Columbine, Va Tech, etc.

bmb777

B
How about this one

after knife control then do we move on to hammer control? ice pick control? crowbar control? tire iron control? chainsaw control? ax control?

bmb777

B
Belleville cops booted from Denny's for toting guns

http://www.stltoday.com/lifestyles/...cle_c8d1801b-fe5e-5d8f-9e9d-403f18b38948.html

Belleville Capt. Donald Sax said restaurant manager David Rice then approached and told one of the detectives that a diner had complained about seeing one of the detectives carrying a gun.

Even though the detective told Rice all at the table were police officers, Rice insisted the detectives take their guns back out to their cars, Sax said.

I bet if the place was being robbed the manager wouldnt object to cops carrying guns inside the store then.

bmb777

B
Texas lawmaker wants strippers to wear licenses

http://money.msn.com/now/post.aspx?post=13fe3369-e113-4817-941b-3e78f55f5647

Texas lawmakers are cracking down on strip clubs. State Rep. Bill Zedler has authored a bill requiring exotic dancers to get a license -- and wear the document while performing.

Zedler, a conservative Republican, thinks it might deter women from choosing the profession. "They won't want to get a license as a stripper from the state of Texas," he said, according to the Star-Telegram

I say any man that wants to stop women from sripping isnt a real man :laugh::thumb::D

IlliniFan1988

I
If anything we need to LIMIT terms on Congress and the Supreme Court. Sad thing is those who it affects are the ones that vote on it.
Supreme Court I can live with...they actually seem to do what they were appointed to do. As for Congress, that is something that has been needed for years. We don't need any more lifers in DC. The ones who make it that far have been self-serving.

KBLEE

Montgomery, IL
Man arrested at swim meet says Justin Bieber brain-wave message led him there

Lawrence E. Adamczyk, 49, told police that he took a train from Rockford to Brookfield on Saturday morning, intending to go to Brookfield Zoo and look for young boys to have sex with, according to a news release from Brookfield Police. But when he walked by Riverside Brookfield High School, he told police, he received a brain-wave message from recording artist Justin Bieber telling him to go to the school to see the kids there.

DanvIllini

Super Lurker
Danville, IL
the whole time i was thinking "fake," but they really laid into that guy.

bmb777

B
man asks JFK authorities to help him find his bomb

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/help_me_ve_lost_my_bomb_fmJjkwWEPA0oNMFK40g0hI

The man of Cairo, grew frustrated that airport workers were not doing more to find his lost bag and allegedly claimed there was a bomb in it. Sources said he hoped the threat would make JFK officials take him seriously.

“My passport and a f--king bomb are in there,” he allegedly said.

the plus side, they found his bag. the down side, he cant take the bag with him to prison.