OK; I'll be pedantic here: I'd really rather have heard Barry say "that was really one of the poorest performance I've been a part of.." rather than "one of the poor performances..." The latter implies that he's been part of a lot of poor offensive performances during his tenure.
Freudian slip...
I dunno. Seems precisely analogous. In @The Galloping Ghost ’s GIF there remains part of the dwelling and foundation. It’s just that the home is fairly uninhabitable and will require massive backfilling, reinforcement, and reconstruction.
That’s exactly where the program seems to be this evening.
Someone who understands secondary coaching: please explain how our guys can be so poorly out of position so consistently. We’re making these Boilerclowns look like a Top 20 team.
A colleague/close friend played hoops for the Terps in the mid-'60s (he's pushing 80 and refuses to retire!) We talk sports regularly. He has accepted the BT but still mourns the loss of the UVa/UNC/Duke and other ACC rivalries, which were rich ones. I feel badly for him.
Amen, brother. Let's hope they can't scrape together the ~$10 million buyout until November at the earliest. I want to enjoy a blindingly orange Halloween onslaught in See-Through Stadium.
A welcome rememinder that:
(1) Our long Illini nightmare is over;
(2) The stich can always be much worse than it actually is.
That guy was a walking, bumbling parody.
Regulation is first and foremost about industry incumbents having substantial market share seeking to impose barriers to entry on prospective competitors. Regulatory capture is the aim.