Recent content by BuckFan12

  1. B

    Pregame: Illinois at Ohio State, Saturday, September 26th, 11:00am CT, FOX

    @Illinigirl the other thread closed before I had time to respond. Wario’s is a Columbus staple there’s a location downtown as well as one a few miles north of campus. It’s a pretty in and out spot but there is seating and the Cheesesteaks are to die for. The Wario’s Way would be my...
  2. B

    Ohio State game (Sept. 26th): 11:00am CT, FOX

    Best of luck to you guys this season. I just want to say I’m very grateful for the people on here who made sure my time in Champaign a blast. All of the recommendations/advice was very much appreciated. For anyone here making the trip to Columbus on the 26th feel free to reach out with any...
  3. B

    Maryland game (Oct. 31st)

    I hope you have a good time. I asked a similar question last season and was extremely appreciative of how helpful the people on this site are. I'll link the thread because there were tons of really good recommendations but I'm sure you'll get plenty more in this one as well...
  4. B

    Illini Football 2026

    I think there's a very real world where UCLA is noticeably better than Nebraska. They had a top 25 portal class that brought in 42 new players. Chesney is a really good coach too IMO. They also retained a good amount of the talented players that UCLA had last year. They're probably a year or two...
  5. B

    Illini Football 2026

    Bret sending shots at the S-E-C out the gate. They couldn't have picked a better coach to kick off Media day.
  6. B

    Illini Football 2026

    I really think they’re trying to spread the noon kicks out more because they know the TV contract negotiations aren’t too far out. Whatever the reason though I’ll take it. Fox is going to keep priority picks but hopefully the can negotiate in a way that allows more tv flexibility for the 3...
  7. B

    Illini Football 2026

    I’m not sure if any of you are working on the scheduling puzzle for kick times or planning your potential road trips but I am pretty confident that OSU/ILL will be a 7:30 NBC kick if that helps at all
  8. B

    Illini Football 2026

    What 3 games do you have on the major networks for Week 2? I don't see how one of them doesn't carry you guys vs Duke? Obviously Mich/Oklahoma and Iowa/Iowa St.
  9. B

    Illini Football 2026

    I’m currently doing nerd math trying to figure out the TV selections. This is just based off which networks prefer certain teams and how I believe they will select the weeks so take it with a grain of salt but right now I have it September 12th: Big Noon: Oklahoma @ Michigan CBS (3:30) Iowa...
  10. B

    CFP & Bowl Games

    Definitely!
  11. B

    CFP & Bowl Games

    I think the coaching and discipline is night and day. With NIL the teams are on the same playing field athletically but the execution and attention detail scheme wise is on a different level in the B10. Rewatch some SEC shootouts from this season and you’ll see how many points come from blown...
  12. B

    Illinois 30, Tennessee 28 Postgame

    I just saw that Illinois and Ohio State both have more SEC wins than Mississippi St in the last two seasons lol incredible
  13. B

    Illinois 30, Tennessee 28 Postgame

    “It just means more”
  14. B

    Illinois 88, Ohio State 80 Postgame

    GG Fellas, poise felt like the difference. You challenged yourselves with your schedule and it paid off. Made winning plays and free throws to close it out. Those freshman are studs. A deep tourney run looks like a real possibility
  15. B

    Game Thread: Illinois at Ohio State

    Wagler is so good man smh
Back