Recent content by Chase321

  1. C

    NFL Thread 2026-2027

    Based on the second drive I’d say they were right.
  2. C

    Game Thread: Illinois vs Duke

    So many people have left.
  3. C

    Game Thread: Illinois vs Duke

    I appreciate the optimism but me thinks it’s misplaced
  4. C

    Week 1 Games

    Didn’t notice when I had it on earlier. But I prefer it to I prefer it to to FS1 color guy doing the MSU game. He has a voice made for mime.
  5. C

    Game Thread: Illinois vs UAB

    I don’t think the criticism of the offense was fair though.
  6. C

    Week 1 Games

    Number 14 USC at home to open the season and the stadium looks 80% empty.
  7. C

    Illini Football 2026

    My wife and I are going to plan a trip to California around the @UCLA game. Never been to the Rose Bowl and going to start following our teams on the road more. My question is how should we buy tickets? We’d of course like to sit where other Illini fans will be. Do we buy from UCLA but if so how...
  8. C

    Illinois Hoops Recruiting Thread

    Shawnee Mission NW is not a small public school. 1,800+ students in major school district in metro KC.
  9. C

    Illinois Hoops Recruiting Thread

    It’s harder for KU when everyone can pay players and your in a league with better competition.
  10. C

    Illinois Hoops Recruiting Thread

    Would he come here with 2 veteran 7 footers in front of him?
  11. C

    Illinois Hoops Recruiting Thread

    Jealous. Rhea Seehorn is awesome. BCS is better in my book than BB but they are both incredible.
  12. C

    Illinois Hoops Recruiting Thread

    You must mean Kylan
  13. C

    Illinois Hoops Recruiting Thread

    Tone is not captured well online period. The intention of many posts here and elsewhere is misunderstood by humans too.
  14. C

    Illinois Hoops Recruiting Thread

    OK. But the implication you seem to make sure seems to be to say we don’t need another player because the staff doesn’t think we do. I too trust this staff. If in the end they add no one I’ll trust it was for good reasons. I just don’t know why someone can’t discuss adding more without be...
  15. C

    Illinois Hoops Recruiting Thread

    What was embarrassing? He made a statement of fact. Some pretend that because the team made a great run to the F4 that the flaws we saw late in the year are gone or will be fixed by another year of development. And I’ll add again that I’m really excited about next season. I think this team will...
Back