Recent content by CrazyIlliniLady

  1. C

    Illinois Hoops Recruiting Thread

    I heard that too. The podcast, Inside Illini Basketball, is very dry but there is usually some good content. Scott Richey and Jim Rosso from the News Gazette banter back and forth with a sarcastic tone, yet the knowledge they share is almost always worthwhile, to me. My son (29 years old, huge...
  2. C

    Illini Basketball 2026-2027

    I remember that game well, I was in the Orange Krush (called the Orange Krunch, back then) and we were undefeated until Steve Lanter's injury. We were riding high until he got hurt, but after losing him, it was all downhill from there. The next time I saw him play was at McKendree College, and...
  3. C

    David Mirkovic suffers left foot injury

    I love my family too, but Illinois BB is everything to my sons and myself. I'm in shock right now...Not Mirk!
  4. C

    Illinois Hoops Recruiting Thread

    Memory is tricky, Now that you say that, I now remember that it was RJ who was really bad that game, and Epps wasn't great either, our 3 point shooting was lousy overall but somehow I was disappointed in MM too. Not sure why, I guess just the disappointment of that loss, MM certainly scored and...
  5. C

    Illinois Hoops Recruiting Thread

    I really liked Matthew Mayer for a while, he was funny and he won us some games but at the end of the season, he went super cold, starting with that awful loss at IU. That coupled with the Monster Overdose and losing in the first round of the NCAA tournament left a real bad taste in my mouthfor...
  6. C

    Illini Basketball 2026-2027

    that was my senior year, before Steve blew out his knee, we were undefeated, we even beat Magic Johnson's Spartans, who went on to beat Indiana State with Larry Brid in the finals of the NCAA tournament. Once Steve was out, we barely played 500 the rest of the year.
  7. C

    Ty Rodgers injury

    Pretty sure Ty graduated already, but I would love for him to be back with the Illini, in whatever form it might take.
  8. C

    NBA Draft

    could somebody put up a Denzel boom, please
  9. C

    Illinois Hoops Recruiting Thread

    Please, no cottage cheese posts, unless that becomes it's own thread. I'm hooked on this site, yet not a fan of weird cottage cheese combinations
  10. C

    Illinois Hoops Recruiting Thread

    Tomi also looks much better clean shaven.
  11. C

    Illinois Hoops Recruiting Thread

    at least, it's not a Cottage Cheese board.
  12. C

    Illinois Hoops Recruiting Thread

    We should get them both! TJ had his best years by far with Illinois, he was with us 2 years, leading us to the Elite 8, plus he graduated from Illinois. He was at Texas Tech for 3 "meh" years (averaged under 10 pts per game). Luke played for us 3 years, graduated from Illinois, and was an...
  13. C

    Illinois Hoops Recruiting Thread

    Blackwell is a senior and played a LOT as a freshman, B10 freshman of the week more than once as I recall.
Back