Recent content by Dr.O

  1. D

    Ohio State 42, Illinois 19 Postgame

    I agree. Hauck's defense might be effective in his previous conference or a DII or DIII football football programs. But I just don't see working at the B10 level.
  2. D

    Illini Football 2025

  3. D

    Illinois Football Uniforms

    How about this helmet design and the number(s) on the side?
  4. D

    Illinois Football Uniforms

  5. D

    Coaching Discussion/Carousel

    This is unacceptable and a complete embarrassment! The University should be ashamed for letting this go as far as it has. The AD, school chancellor and president should also be blamed for not taking any actions!
  6. D

    Coaching Discussion/Carousel

    I think we need a coach from the midwest and who has had success recruiting from OH, MI, WI, and IL. Bring in assistance coaches (who actually coach) who have had success recruiting from TX, FL, and CA.
  7. D

    Minnesota 41, Illinois 14 Postgame

    I agree with you 100%. Lovie’s coaching seat should be roaring flame!
Back