Recent content by Epsilon

  1. Epsilon

    Illinois vs Purdue, Saturday, October 3rd, 3:15pm CT, BTN

    I gotta say I’m surprised Meatloaf hasn’t really received more radio play on the “oldies” stations - at least not out west. Some of the most iconic rock Music from the mid and late seventies.
  2. Epsilon

    Illinois vs Purdue, Saturday, October 3rd, 3:15pm CT, BTN

    Well you took the words right out of my mouth!
  3. Epsilon

    Illinois vs Purdue, Saturday, October 3rd, 3:15pm CT, BTN

    Given the recent post on the front page looks like this is going to be a major shootout. Let’s hope the good guys get at least one more stop.
  4. Epsilon

    Illinois vs Purdue, Saturday, October 3rd, 3:15pm CT, BTN

    Yeah as crappy as Pur-who? has been they somehow manage to be a thorn in our side. I’m hoping to see some semi-competent defense with an actual defensive coordinator finally in charge of our defense but I’m not really sure how much we’ve lost in the meantime. It may not be the defense we want...
  5. Epsilon

    DC Bobby Hauck out at Illinois

    If Bobby wasn’t doing the play calling on defense who was?
  6. Epsilon

    DC Bobby Hauck out at Illinois

    Well I’m hoping this is addition by subtraction but do we have any idea what our ceiling is for the defense this year? I’m assuming the two guys @illini0440 mentioned (Cooper or Bradford) will be at least slightly better because they actually ran the defense at Montana, even if the scheme is...
  7. Epsilon

    DC Bobby Hauck out at Illinois

    Potd
  8. Epsilon

    Week 4 Games

    Every USC player that celebrated should be suspended for 1 game. The douchebag that did this should be suspended for half of the rest of the season and never be offered NIL money again. Character should matter for NIL.
  9. Epsilon

    Ohio State 42, Illinois 19 Postgame

    If our defense can just get to mid we’d have a pretty good year.
  10. Epsilon

    Game Thread: Illinois at Ohio State

    Juice man…
  11. Epsilon

    Game Thread: Illinois at Ohio State

    That looks like a catch and that it came out when he went down
  12. Epsilon

    Game Thread: Illinois at Ohio State

    So…, can we get a stop…?
  13. Epsilon

    Illini Basketball 2026-2027

    Where does Miya have us? Can’t watch as traveling now.
  14. Epsilon

    Illini Football 2026

    Curious to know where IU was 3 years ago. Edit: …relative to the rest of the B1G. I’m sure everyone was lower as this seems to be a fast growing monster but I’d be curious to see their rise vis-a-vis budget in this time.
  15. Epsilon

    Michigan 13, Western Michigan 12

    Freaking scabs
Back