Recent content by HereSoIDontGetFined

  1. H

    Illinois Hoops Recruiting Thread

    I was just hoping not to face him twice a year.
  2. H

    Illini Basketball 2026-2027

    Last year, I'd have said that's a great thing, but .. this year, is it a good thing?
  3. H

    Illini Basketball 2026-2027

    As far as Tomi's claim that he's a better rim protector than Z, I'll believe it when I see it. I'm just glad he's focused on improving on that side of the ball. He doesn't need to be better than Z, who is maybe a top five interior defending center. He just needs to be better than Tomi (2025).
  4. H

    Purdue 24, Illinois 17 Postgame

    I recall Luke Altmyer having a few stinker games when he first arrived here, but I don't think any of them were as bad as Houser's yesterday. He consistently overthrows receivers on deep routes. I think this team thought it was going to be much better than it is, and the shock at the truth has...
  5. H

    Purdue 24, Illinois 17 Postgame

    This was kind of my thought. Also that I think the Aaron Henry firing is a cautionary tale for a team that thinks they can do better.
  6. H

    Purdue 24, Illinois 17 Postgame

    2-10 season incoming unless something major changes.
  7. H

    Game Thread: Illinois vs Purdue

    The offense that put up more points on OSU than almost anyone has in the last couple years can't get a first down against Purdue.
  8. H

    Week 5 Games

    Penn State and Michigan 0-2 to start the conference slate? How many times has that ever happened
  9. H

    DC Bobby Hauck out at Illinois

    Even Montana fans were like, yeah we appreciate what he's done but he's not a fit for the modern game anymore.
  10. H

    DC Bobby Hauck out at Illinois

    I get the sense that Aaron Henry had the respect of the locker room, even if he wasn't the best coach. I don't think Hauck ever had their trust. Right move but still shocking.
  11. H

    Ohio State 42, Illinois 19 Postgame

    The big moment was not getting the touchdown on the last drive of the first half. Go into half at 21-14, and getting the ball back, I think there's a real chance for a momentum swing there. OSU may still win but we could have made it close. Really liked the way we played in the 3rd quarter...
  12. H

    Game Thread: Illinois at Ohio State

    Happy the offense is moving the ball. Getting a touchdown here would be huge.
  13. H

    Game Thread: Illinois at Ohio State

    Coverage sack.
  14. H

    Game Thread: Illinois at Ohio State

    The heck was that effort from Resetich?
Back