Recent content by hhoene

  1. H

    Week 4 Games

    I was hoping for usc to beat oregon but after seeing that hit and celebration I might be cheering for the ducks.
  2. H

    Week 4 Games

    Feels weird saying it but, Hell Yeah Iowa!! Boo Iowa but Muck Fichigan!
  3. H

    Game Thread: Illinois at Ohio State

    Let's give them lots of space and use our superior tackling skills to stop them. I can guess how that's gonna go.
  4. H

    Game Thread: Illinois at Ohio State

    So soft.
  5. H

    Game Thread: Illinois at Ohio State

    Play soft DB coverage and keep giving up 7 to 15 every time. Is coach Henry back on the sideline?
  6. H

    Game Thread: Illinois at Ohio State

    So we keep it front of us instead of being beat down field. Like Mac did.
  7. H

    Game Thread: Illinois at Ohio State

    I mean, if I see Mac Resetich covering Smith I'm throwing that ball every single time.
  8. H

    Game Thread: Illinois vs Southern Illinois

    And more!!!
  9. H

    Game Thread: Illinois vs Southern Illinois

    Barnett. Give us more.
  10. H

    Game Thread: Illinois vs Southern Illinois

    Javari Barnett. Nice run.
  11. H

    Game Thread: Illinois vs Southern Illinois

    A TE catch!!
  12. H

    Duke 31, Illinois 27 Postgame

    Without seeing stats I feel like the defense was better this week. Some really bad plays but overall a little better. The complete disappearance of the offense in the second half was way more concerning to me.
  13. H

    Game Thread: Illinois vs Duke

    The tv announcers kind of suck. They sound bored and uninterested.
  14. H

    Gies Memorial Stadium

    Changes are coming to below the scoreboard. My understanding is the brick wall is coming down eventually. Not sure what replaces it.
  15. H

    Gies Memorial Stadium

    They will be filled in. Ran out of time before the UAB game. They are back working this week. Gonna be working on it for at least a couple weeks yet.
Back