Recent content by illini011

  1. I

    Illinois Hoops Recruiting Thread

    Sounds good to me
  2. I

    Illinois Hoops Recruiting Thread

    Huge weekend. Pull out all the bells and whistles for these 4 guys.
  3. I

    Illini Basketball 2026-2027

    Walk-on prob
  4. I

    Illini Basketball 2026-2027

    5-12 from three
  5. I

    Coaching Carousel (Basketball)

    They have a 15 day window to transfer
  6. I

    Coaching Carousel (Basketball)

    MICHIGAN LOL
  7. I

    Illinois Hoops Recruiting Thread

    Screw it go for Momcilovic /s
  8. I

    Illinois Hoops Recruiting Thread

    Would the guard be a starter or bench piece?
  9. I

    Illinois Hoops Recruiting Thread

    Team is probably set in regards to rotation then.
  10. I

    Illinois Hoops Recruiting Thread

    Let him go play on a bad team if he wants lol
  11. I

    Illinois Hoops Recruiting Thread

    so tHeY’rE mIsSiNg On BlAcKwElL?
  12. I

    Illinois Hoops Recruiting Thread

    Trilly said Brad is trying to pivot to Mingo brothers not a fan
  13. I

    Illinois Hoops Recruiting Thread

    Best case scenario he stays here a year and gets drafted first round. That’d mean another amazing season.
  14. I

    Illinois Hoops Recruiting Thread

    Louisville staff?
  15. I

    Illinois Hoops Recruiting Thread

    Providence fans mad saying good luck with his defense 😂
Back