Recent content by IlliniMilkMan

  1. I

    Game Thread: Illinois at Ohio State

    Defensive coaches are not great.
  2. I

    Game Thread: Illinois at Ohio State

    Sayin has been pretty good. Just sayin....
  3. I

    Game Thread: Illinois at Ohio State

    It's hard to know when you've went the well too many times.
  4. I

    Game Thread: Illinois at Ohio State

    That's a terrible call
  5. I

    Game Thread: Illinois at Ohio State

    Wildcat. Why? Why?
  6. I

    Duke 31, Illinois 27 Postgame

    Lots of poor strategies, poor alignments, static play calling and not understanding who's on the field for both you and them. All out 11 person run blitz on 4th and 1 is only call.
  7. I

    Game Thread: Illinois vs Duke

    You have multiple guys 10 yards off the line. If they score a touchdown who cares. You have to stop the 1 yard. Stupid, stupid alignment. Deserved loss. Two sets of brutal coaching
  8. I

    Game Thread: Illinois vs Duke

    That was the most pathetic set of play calls I've seen in awhile. Your third string guard is in, so let's run the ball and then throw the same slant we've been doing all day. Just horrible
  9. I

    Game Thread: Illinois vs Duke

    4th and 1 roll out to throw across your body. Not good
  10. I

    Game Thread: Illinois vs Duke

    I don't have enough bottles.
  11. I

    Game Thread: Illinois vs Duke

    Not sure playing for a 62 yard field goal was anything other than dumb.
  12. I

    Game Thread: Illinois vs Duke

    Kreutz is not playing well
  13. I

    Game Thread: Illinois vs Duke

    Linebackers man. Always blocked, and when not blocked, can't tackle
  14. I

    Illinois Hoops Recruiting Thread

    Blend in a little French onion dip. Very tasty.
  15. I

    Illinois Hoops Recruiting Thread

    Then it really was never about being part of winning a championship.
Back