Recent content by IlliniNash

  1. I

    Illinois at Michigan State, Saturday, October 10th, 2:30pm CT, FS1

    He missed on that first choice for defensive coordinator and had no backup plan.
  2. I

    DC Bobby Hauck out at Illinois

    I’m curious too
  3. I

    Pregame: Illinois at Ohio State, Saturday, September 26th, 11:00am CT, FOX

    Why did they call him Big game Bobby?
  4. I

    College Sports (Football)

    So with the cap, teams can just go back to paying under the table?
  5. I

    Pregame: Illinois at Ohio State, Saturday, September 26th, 11:00am CT, FOX

    Down from 27.5. So there is hope!?!
  6. I

    Illinois 48, Southern Illinois 10 Postgame

    The flip side is he will cost a lot more next year. Play’em if you got’em. Pass blocking may be a problem tho
  7. I

    Gies Memorial Stadium

    I would’ve gone with either a larger I or put ILLINI around it some how.
  8. I

    Illinois Hoops Recruiting Thread

    Are we on a commitment watch with Darius Wabbington this weekend since he suddenly moved his visit up before his other visits? Or am I way off?
  9. I

    Duke 31, Illinois 27 Postgame

    Correct. But remember Lou Tepper would’ve never let this happen.
  10. I

    Ohio State game (Sept. 26th): 11:00am CT, FOX

    We might not want anyone to know who we are after that game.
  11. I

    Illinois 42, UAB 23 Postgame

    I know it will not be like it was in the 1980s, but it seems simple enough to have the cheerleaders hold up large cards with ILL and INI on them and have the north end zone and the west stands on one side and the east side and the horseshoe on the other. Not sure why it is not done.
  12. I

    Pregame: Illinois vs UAB, Thursday, September 3rd, 8:00pm CT, BTN

    Last year one of the student leaders said that students were leaving early for some of the games because Illini had taken themselves out of playoff contention
  13. I

    Pregame: Illinois vs UAB, Thursday, September 3rd, 8:00pm CT, BTN

    I agree but the way we played the next game was so inspiring I was back on board.
  14. I

    Illinois Football Uniforms

    I am surprised people like it. I as hoping it would go away for good but no such luck
  15. I

    Illini Football 2026

    Man, that person just dropped all those jerseys perfectly so you could see the numbers! /s
Back